4uErnx3.jpg

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Very Nice! Exceptionally tempted to pick one up myself. A little lost though.....9mm Shadow 2 with .40 mags???

LOL...Yeah, I should have turned them over. They are marked .40 one one side and 9mm on the other.

Let me know if you want to try it out and we'll go shooting.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    My new range toy...

4uErnx3.jpg

NIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! I was at a local shop today that has a FDE CZ SP-01 tactical in the case. I was debating on it because I can't decide whether to get the bare bones model or double my money and get a Shadow 2! I'm very interested to know how it shoots!!!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    ... I'm very interested to know how it shoots!!!

Keep in mind I only have 100 rounds though it, it is my first CZ, it is the first pistol I've had that was set up for "modern range games" and I haven't had a chance to fire it from a rest.

With that said, dayam, my impression is it is very accurate and definitely a double tap machine. Suddenly I was "double tapping 2 to center mass + 1 to the head" like I knew what i was doing. Even stayed on target when I tried one handed at 25 yards and accidentally double tapped it two different times. Walked off the range with a big ole grin.

Group sizing two handed standing at 15 and 25 yards was good. One of my better 10 shot groups at 15 yards was 2" wide but strung out the 3" vertically (blame that on my old eyes).

Short version...me likey. :thumbsup:

JonProphet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Accidental double tap sounds bad and unsafe.

-JD-

Keep in mind I only have 100 rounds though it, it is my first CZ, it is the first pistol I've had that was set up for "modern range games" and I haven't had a chance to fire it from a rest.

With that said, dayam, my impression is it is very accurate and definitely a double tap machine. Suddenly I was "double tapping 2 to center mass + 1 to the head" like I knew what i was doing. Even stayed on target when I tried one handed at 25 yards and accidentally double tapped it two different times. Walked off the range with a big ole grin.

Group sizing two handed standing at 15 and 25 yards was good. One of my better 10 shot groups at 15 yards was 2" wide but strung out the 3" vertically (blame that on my old eyes).

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    They are certainly less than ideal. The Shadow 2 has a fairly short reset and when I went from a two hand hold to one hand it took a few shots for me to adjust.

At least they were controlled and stayed on target.
    :rolleyes:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

You're torturing me.

Top Bottom