• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Found out I got a raise a week ago. This will certainly help with some bills I've been trying to pay off. O wait I just found out today that my insurance premiums will be increasing and my deductibles are going up. The premium increase is almost the same amount as my raise. Government is a WASTE of oxygen and should be ASHAMED of themselves.

Bogan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Found out I got a raise a week ago. This will certainly help with some bills I've been trying to pay off. O wait I just found out today that my insurance premiums will be increasing and my deductibles are going up. The premium increase is almost the same amount as my raise. Government is a WASTE of oxygen and should be ASHAMED of themselves.

So go on the market and look for a different insurance plan.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield

Yes, King Barack has seen to it that all you have to do is go to his market and your wishes will be answered. Reminds me of that old thing, come in to my parlor said the spider to the fly.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    But if he has health insurance through his employer he probably can't get any subsidies, which means he will have to pay high premiums for crappy coverage. Right?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a raise to offset higher insurance costs. We all took a 10% pay cut in 2008 in response to the recession and then businesses in my industry got hit with a tax imposed by the law that ushered in Obamacare. So basically it's a triple whammy - lower pay, higher taxes and higher insurance. I'll bet this isn't the change they were hoping for!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Ah yes. The obamacare market where you have to register your information first to be able to shop the incredible deals that await you.

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Yeah, I'm not holding my breath for a raise to offset higher insurance costs. We all took a 10% pay cut in 2008 in response to the recession and then businesses in my industry got hit with a tax imposed by the law that ushered in Obamacare. So basically it's a triple whammy - lower pay, higher taxes and higher insurance. I'll bet this isn't the change they were hoping for!

This is EXACTLY the change they planned and thought out thoroughly. It's still redistribution and the middle class is definitely getting a shirt sandwich shoved down the throat.
    I'm going to lay the blame on the Democrats on this one. It appears they're the only ones that want it. Wait, the Democrats that represent us don't want it for themselves. Something smells bad.

Bigdee06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Warrick Co.
    My insurance also went up. Can you guess why? Because I need maternity coverage and also senior care coverage so I can comply with the regulations for obamacare. By the way I'm a male and 32 years old. Thanks prez.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    Not to worry! It's based on your income and the premiums aren't that bad. I've always said there was nothing wrong with health care before this.
    Make a few cuts in spending and you'll do just fine. The lower paid soldiers will still pay their share of their premium and make even more spending cuts.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville

Yes, but you'll get much better healthcare. After all, with more people paying into the system it has to be better right? Never mind the little fact about all the hospitals throughout the country laying off staff. More people seeking healthcare and few employees to deliver. Sounds like Obamacare is the answer to everyone's prayers!

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    You pay more for healthcare, resulting in your total annual income going down by thousands, meanwhile someone else gets "subsidized" healthcare.

^ This is redistribution of wealth. Massive redistribution of wealth. It is a tax increase the likes never seen in our lives, yet I'm sure Obama won't get blamed for that in the media, and no one will realize it is a tax. Obama is the biggest liar on the planet, because he said no one making under 250k would have their taxes raised, yet every family in the nation who works will pay thousands more.

hd1971

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    Obamacare is Health Insurance only. Having money left over to pay for Healthcare is a different story. As people are finding out Obamacare is expensive and poor coverage. Most people won't have money left to pay for Healthcare.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I think it's possible that the non entitled lower wage working soldiers are just going to be living in tents and working just to pay for healthcare with just enough leftovers to eat and return to work. In the working world, people are only entitled to what others will afford you to have.
    Greedy business owners don't run their businesses, greedy people do. Pretty much the same way gov. is. They're just following the lead of the people.
    So, what else can greedy entitled people "hope" to take from their corporation or lower income soldiers that supplies them with a descent living wage (even in today's standards) today?

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    The obamacare website?

I have some bad news..................

C'mon now! They say it will be fixed by the end of November. Never mind the fact, in the meantime, it will be a wonderful resource for identity thieves. I repeat...........John McAfee (McAfee anti-virus) called it a "hacker's wet dream".

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    My insurance also went up. Can you guess why? Because I need maternity coverage and also senior care coverage so I can comply with the regulations for obamacare. By the way I'm a male and 32 years old. Thanks prez.
    You owe it to the people. Conservatives and progressives both. Like a box of juijy fruits.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

You must be mistaken - O'Booger said the rates would go down.

Top Bottom