• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Sadly with him being the first black president I could see it happening.... though I think with all that has happend he is like Bush.. people would rather forget..... and not have to look at them every day.

It is funny though that he is on the lowest denomenation haha.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I kinda like the vertical orientation, and the logic makes sense. However, I think we stick with what works because our currency is already the most recognizable in the world.

I really think we should worry less about what it looks like, and more about the inherent value behind it!

Now...for you conspiracy theory buffs out there. It is not too hard to immagine that a new form of currency could immerge after a complete collaps of the dollar, so I wonder if this is the beginning plans for that?

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    the vertical bills have Obama, a bunch of hippie stuff, and then FDR... hmmmm...

anyway. I like the one near the bottom. The blue one with GW on it.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    the vertical bills have Obama, a bunch of hippie stuff, and then FDR... hmmmm...

anyway. I like the one near the bottom. The blue one with GW on it.

That one looks good.

I hope they don't start making them different sizes, that would be a pain (except for the blind of course:@ya:).

troy28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 21, 2010
    Behind the crosshairs
    Sadly with him being the first black president I could see it happening.... though I think with all that has happend he is like Bush.. people would rather forget..... and not have to look at them every day.

I thought he was half black....and he has cut our economy in half so...shouldn't he be on the 50 cent piece? Besides no one wants 0.50 pieces and they don't work in anything.....just sayn.

nawainwright

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Meh, its a project by the Huffington Post. Note the presidents used in the "vertical design". Huffington just wants to prep everyone one for a One World Currency

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I don't think we have to worry about seeing the Big O on our money anytime soon. If I'm not mistaken, you have to be dead before you can be put on our money. I remember reading something about the Presidential Dollar coins and the article stating that when we get down to the living ex-presidents, the mint will have to wait until they are deceased before they can issue them.

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Galveston
    :wallbash: I'm struggling to understand how they think a cosmetic redesign will fix the value of the US dollar?!?!

"Oh, the US has pretty currency now, I want more of their debt now!"

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    That one looks good.

I hope they don't start making them different sizes, that would be a pain (except for the blind of course:@ya:).

I was in Germany last summer. I noticed the Euro bills increased in size as the denomination got bigger. They actually increase the length and the width of the bills. My wallet, which was made for U.S. dollars, was almost not wide enough for the 100 Euro bill. I never saw a 200 or 500 Euro bill so I don't know if they would have fit in my wallet.

model67a

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    jasper
    ego

With Obama's ego if they did put him on a bill I don't believe he would settle for a low denomination bill it would have to be above everyone else!!!

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL

Yeah, but - replace WASHINGTON with obama? Someone is demented! Send the guys with the white jackets!! Lock him up! Keep America safe.

FWP9MM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 22, 2010
    Bluffton
    Obama releasing a kids book and now Obama currency.
    His presidency is becoming more of a joke each day. It seems all he wants is to be a national celebrity, as the country sinks more and more into debt. Next thing you know he will be in a rap video making it rain with O' Bama Monies.... wait he already does.
    194904barack-make-it-rain.gif

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Very costly to change over the currency. I can only think of 2 things Obama's picture should be on:::

1. toilet paper with a proper flushing of course.

2. I cant say it would get me in trouble.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Funny how the first denomination shows the current president who is trying to drive the final nails in the USA coffin, and the last denomination shows the guy who started all this government will take care of you crap.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    :puke:

We don't need a currency make-over. We need a economic make-over starting with ending the DED! I mean FED!!!

Where's that fawk smiley????

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    I like this one quite a bit:

OneDollar.jpg

The Obama one is silly, of course. Unless one needs to wipe after using the restroom, and there's no paper.

Top Bottom