• ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I like this one quite a bit:

OneDollar.jpg

The Obama one is silly, of course. Unless one needs to wipe after using the restroom, and there's no paper.

I kinda like it too.

The second part of your post: If we keep going that's all ANY bill is going to be good for. :dunno:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Oh, it wouldn't surprise me if it's a done deal before he gets out of office. It WILL happen, ironically though, the dollar will be worthless by then. HMMM, on second thought, it's kinda fitting, I hope it gets done.:yesway:

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Cmon, tell us how you REALLY feel!

u wanna get me banned from this site SE. :D
    All I got to say is if they
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    with those new designs I'm gonna be
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    smiley-talk034.gif
    :laugh::laugh:.

Is that good enough 4 you SE. LOL!!!
    Now let me try and eat the rest of my dinner without thinking about the
    smiley-talk034.gif
    they are trying to do to my money.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I didn't mind any of them, except for the Obama $1 and the FDR $100. The first series is a bit too bright, but not horrible. The Sacagawea $50 was quite nice, as was the Washington $1. I really don't want an Obama or FDR bill, tho. Maybe put Coolidge on the 100 and Jefferson on the $1, if they have to switch things up.

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I'd like to see the faces of most of our current politicians show up on a milk carton...

I suspect that no one would care enough to help find them though.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    I was in Germany last summer. I noticed the Euro bills increased in size as the denomination got bigger. They actually increase the length and the width of the bills. My wallet, which was made for U.S. dollars, was almost not wide enough for the 100 Euro bill. I never saw a 200 or 500 Euro bill so I don't know if they would have fit in my wallet.

Germany is where I developed the disdain for the different sized bills. If I remember right, the British pounds were bloody awful.

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Federal law prohibits the use of living individuals on currency. That's not going to change. Relax, guys. Worry less about who's on your bills, and more about keeping them in your pocket.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Federal law prohibits the use of living individuals on currency. That's not going to change. Relax, guys. Worry less about who's on your bills, and more about keeping them in your pocket.

Federal law can easily be CHANGED. Plus federal law also states that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed yet it IS! (ie. no schools, federal bldg, etc...).

DO you really think YOUR prez cares about "laws". :faint:

FatGeek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    I always had Obama pegged as a $3 bill kinda guy.

Unless Larry Sinclair is a liar, you are correct Sir.

Back to the original topic, an entirely new currency will emerge soon. Buy Silver while it is still affordable. Dollar Plunges After UN Call To Ditch Greenback

Meh. They all look like something out of a third-rate country. I could easily see a design like these out of Vietnam, or Indonesia, for example.

That is exactly the goal of our current Teleprompter Reader in Chief. Remember this comment? We can't drive our SUVs and eat as much as we want and keep our homes on 72 degrees at all times... and then just expect that other countries are going to say OK. That's not leadership. That's not going to happen. - Barack Obama (2008)

How about this picture with the above quote in mind?

8791b8b3.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I always had Obama pegged as a $3 bill kinda guy.

:D I'm surprised it took 4 pages for this dig to come out. Heck, you can't buy anything for a dollar now anyway. I think Obama on the $3 would be a testament to his contributions to our fine country.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    I thought he was half black....and he has cut our economy in half so...shouldn't he be on the 50 cent piece? Besides no one wants 0.50 pieces and they don't work in anything.....just sayn.

and repped. Couldn't agree more. Im fine with a black president, female president, or a Latino president.....But don't call him black. He is not. Just like Im not Latino just because grandmother is.

Top Bottom