• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    While I agree that "mockery," in general, is a great weapon. Millions upon millions of people throughout the world eat dog. Palin's attack goes further than Obama, as she it indicates a thinly veiled cultural bias. And this a woman that people actually consider for the presidency. Scary.

"What's the difference between soccer moms and Pit bulls? Lipstick!" --Sarah Palin
    Obama might say the difference is barbecue sauce.
    I'd vote for Sarah in a heartbeat and I'll take cultural bias over arrogant stupidity any day. Sorry to scare you.:nailbite:

Besides I'm offended by his remark! Some of my best friends are dogs!:D

Last edited:

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    JOKE:

Obama arrives from Indonesia as a foreign exchange student and meets a friend. Suddenly he sees a vendor yelling "Hot Dogs! Get your fresh hot dogs!" Obama says to his friend, "Hey I ate dogs at home and it's great to find they also serve them here! Who knew? Let's get one!" So he and his friend get their hot dog from the vendor and as they walk away, Obama stops suddenly, stares for a moment at the long round piece of meat between the buns. Then he turns to his friend and says quietly, "Uhh...what part of the dog did you get?"

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    JOKE:

Obama arrives from Indonesia as a foreign exchange student and meets a friend. Suddenly he sees a vendor yelling "Hot Dogs! Get your fresh hot dogs!" Obama says to his friend, "Hey I ate dogs at home and it's great to find they also serve them here! Who knew? Let's get one!" So he and his friend get their hot dog from the vendor and as they walk away, Obama stops suddenly, stares for a moment at the long round piece of meat between the buns. Then he turns to his friend and says quietly, "Uhh...what part of the dog did you get?"

HA! funny! :rockwoot:

jake

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I'd vote for Sarah in a heartbeat and I'll take cultural bias over arrogant stupidity any day. Sorry to scare you.:nailbite:

i agree. it was amazing to me that She was a governor and he was a community organizer and folks said she didnt have enough experience? WTH?

yes she has miss spoken like they all have remember obamas 57 states? yet even with conservatives he gets a pass and she doesnt.

her over all message is good and consistent....... and she would be the hottest president ever :D

jake

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    i agree. it was amazing to me that She was a governor and he was a community organizer and folks said she didnt have enough experience? WTH?

yes she has miss spoken like they all have remember obamas 57 states? yet even with conservatives he gets a pass and she doesnt.

her over all message is good and consistent....... and she would be the hottest president ever :D

jake

Very good point. The scary part is that not only did she have relevant experience which Obama signally lacked, and Obama make the 57 states remark among other exhibits of stupidity, but so many people could not distinguish between things Palin said and stupid things Tina Fey said mocking/parodying that the dolts thought Palin said herself. I wish I could get on camera saying stupid things that people would assign blame to Obama for saying!

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Very good point. The scary part is that not only did she have relevant experience which Obama signally lacked, and Obama make the 57 states remark among other exhibits of stupidity, but so many people could not distinguish between things Palin said and stupid things Tina Fey said mocking/parodying that the dolts thought Palin said herself. I wish I could get on camera saying stupid things that people would assign blame to Obama for saying!

i think what scared everyone liberals and some conservatives a like is that she exploded on the scene and became a game changer over night. if she had been paired with anyone besides McCain we might be talking about some different stuff.

thats an excellent point, i wonder how much damage Tina Fey really did to her?

jake

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    What about us vetrans who ate dog. Are we to be lumpped in with
    this Obama jackass?

Of course not! And we thank you for your service to our country!
    What people have against Obama is that he was trying to stir up controversy about Romney carrying his dog in a carrier on his car and got hit back with the eating the dog remark.
    I'm sure many of us have eaten things that we either didn't know we were eating or didn't mind trying. It's Obama's tempest in a teapot hypocrisy everyone laughs at as if he was trying to somehow be morally superior and it backfired on him!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    i think what scared everyone liberals and some conservatives a like is that she exploded on the scene and became a game changer over night. if she had been paired with anyone besides McCain we might be talking about some different stuff.

thats an excellent point, i wonder how much damage Tina Fey really did to her?

jake
    Even with them the government would have expanded significantly and the bailouts would have continued. The only thing that might be different would be the Justices appointed.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The point is NOT that Obama ate dog. The point is that his hitman, Axelrod, tweeted about how Obama loved dogs and Romney did not.

It blew up in their face, badly.

B358_4F92EBEF.jpg

Sort of like your pic?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    The point is NOT that Obama ate dog. The point is that his hitman, Axelrod, tweeted about how Obama loved dogs and Romney did not.

It blew up in their face, badly.

B358_4F92EBEF.jpg

It really isn't such a big deal. Axelrod simply neglected to qualify in what sense Obama loved dogs!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Where are the insane animal rights activists? I have noticed their comspicuous absence--had anyone else been involved, they would have been clamoring for retribution. The most vocal examples tend to place the life/health/well-being of animals above that of humans (which is why they want to dramatically reduce human population, end the domestication of animals, and let the entire world go feral in terms not only of animals but also infrastructure and technology). I suppose leftist politics must trump their 'morals' and 'ethics'.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    JOKE:

I heard that a long time ago, two young Sioux guys going to the big city for the first time. :)

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I remember cruising in my M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) in the Chorwon Valley (South Korea) back in the mid-80's. I was the TC (Track Commander) and my driver was KATUSA (Korean Augmentee to the US Army). I looked off in the distance and saw two Koreans grabbing a dog. One of them grabbed his front legs, and one grabbed the back legs and then they took a step back from each other to stretch the dog out. I then saw a third Korean start beating the crap out of the dog as he was stretched between the other two. I asked Kwan, my driver, WTF were they doing to the dog? He said they were "making meat soft." They were tenderizing the dog before butchering it.

Top Bottom