• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yeah, anyone who thinks he's a Muslim antichrist bent on destroying America and stealing their daughters' virginity is an idiot. He's just a simple ****ty president.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Ba- bark Obama.

Obama-chases-Bo-550x383.png

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    People will do anything to try and defame Obama, who gives a crap if he ate dog.

All the material you need is what he has provided you the past 3+ years. I agree with tv1217 100%.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    That dog won't hunt, but he sure fries up nice...

Two Twitter feeds to provide plenty of additional humor:
    #ObamaDogRecipes
    #ObamaEatsDogs

TV & 04- You miss the point. I really doubt most of us care that he ate dog when he was a kid in a foreign country. It is about pushing back against the media and laughing at Dear Leader. Mockery is a great weapon. And yes, the last three years are the cause.

I don't want to post a political cartoon here due to possible copyright issues, but here is an excellent one summarizing the important issues of this next election vs. what the Democrats and the press are actually talking about:

http://www.tobytoons.com/td/cartoon/20120421/important-issues-for-november.html

Last edited:

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    People will do anything to try and defame Obama, who gives a crap if he ate dog. . .
    Who gives a crap if Romney put a dog, in a dog kennel, on top of his car? The liberal left tried to (literally) make a federal case out of that. Yet many of us with pick up trucks leave dogs in the back exposed to wind/rain/snow when driving.

This just goes to show the hypocrisy of the the left. They can't stand being poked with, what is obviously, humor. But they can dish out crap that is very similar and pretend to be above the fray.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    People will do anything to try and defame Obama, who gives a crap if he ate dog.

Best to complain to Axelrod. Dave's tweet started this.

Obama campaign is blind to how weak they are. Obama throws something out--Martin, women, or dogs--and it blows up in his face.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Obama campaign is blind to how weak they are. Obama throws something out--Martin, women, or dogs--and it blows up in his face.

One of the latest lines is about Mormons and polygamy. After all, Romney's great grandfather was a polygamist. Oh, and so was Obamas father. :facepalm: Its about wanting to throw up distractions and not wanting to talk about serious issues facing the country. Whenever they do so, the best reaction is to turn the distraction back on them.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    One of the latest lines is about Mormons and polygamy. After all, Romney's great grandfather was a polygamist. Oh, and so was Obamas father. :facepalm: Its about wanting to throw up distractions and not wanting to talk about serious issues facing the country. Whenever they do so, the best reaction is to turn the distraction back on them.

You're totally correct! I was watching john stewart and he said "so now that it seems to be secured that its romney vs obama, there can be serious discussions and analysis of the differences between the two" then he shows an interview clip from some big news network which started "ok, so between you and obama, who do you think is funnier?"

:facepalm:

Grunt

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Barry eating dog should come as no surprise, after-all I'm confident Barry tossed the salad of of his communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis. Hell, Barry even wrote a poem about Frank Marshall Davis having "stains" on his underwear. The poem is called "Pops." Has anyone else here in this forum wrote a poem about "stains" on their mentor's underwear??

To read an excellent author on a great website, visit American Thinker @ American Thinker. Then go to the archives and look for the author Jack Cashill @ Articles: Jack Cashill Archives.

He writes well and some of his articles on Barry are really thought provoking.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That dog won't hunt, but he sure fries up nice...

Two Twitter feeds to provide plenty of additional humor:
    #ObamaDogRecipes
    #ObamaEatsDogs

TV & 04- You miss the point. I really doubt most of us care that he ate dog when he was a kid in a foreign country. It is about pushing back against the media and laughing at Dear Leader. Mockery is a great weapon. And yes, the last three years are the cause.

I don't want to post a political cartoon here due to possible copyright issues, but here is an excellent one summarizing the important issues of this next election vs. what the Democrats and the press are actually talking about:

Important Issues for November | TobyToons

While I agree that "mockery," in general, is a great weapon. Millions upon millions of people throughout the world eat dog. Palin's attack goes further than Obama, as she it indicates a thinly veiled cultural bias. And this a woman that people actually consider for the presidency. Scary.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    While I agree that "mockery," in general, is a great weapon. Millions upon millions of people throughout the world eat dog. Palin's attack goes further than Obama, as she it indicates a thinly veiled cultural bias. And this a woman that people actually consider for the presidency. Scary.

As if fearless leader is free of cultural bias?

Top Bottom