• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I remember cruising in my M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (APC) in the Chorwon Valley (South Korea) back in the mid-80's. I was the TC (Track Commander) and my driver was KATUSA (Korean Augmentee to the US Army). I looked off in the distance and saw two Koreans grabbing a dog. One of them grabbed his front legs, and one grabbed the back legs and then they took a step back from each other to stretch the dog out. I then saw a third Korean start beating the crap out of the dog as he was stretched between the other two. I asked Kwan, my driver, WTF were they doing to the dog? He said they were "making meat soft." They were tenderizing the dog before butchering it.

I'll give ten to one the dog would have chosen a ride on top of
    Romney's car any day of the week!

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Can't we just post funny pictures, and make fun of someone? Do we have to analyze everything to death? Some things are just FUNNY. End of story, and rant.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Can't we just post funny pictures, and make fun of someone? Do we have to analyze everything to death? Some things are just FUNNY. End of story, and rant.

serious+business.jpg

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    How do you do that...

My friends Aunt married an African gentleman. He is a great guy. I have met him several times. He is a business owner, and quite successful. He and his family were visiting and staying at my friends house. My friend left to go to school, and his folks were at work. My friend comes home to his Uncle and family hanging out , outside and had the grill going (they live out in the county) the uncle offered my friend some of the meat that was cooking on the grill. My friend never the one to turn down foods takes some and munches it down. He says something to the effect of "That was good what was that? Did that come from the farm" (they live on a farm) his uncle says "No it was that dog that has been running around lately" My friend doesn't have a dog. However, sometimes the neighbors dog gets out and comes sniffing around.

That day, the uncle and family learned a little something about cultural differences.

Top Bottom