NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Ordered. So If i send all 10 that I ordered at a pace of one per week and you see a local blurb about a flag pole getting cut down... I was nowhere near it. :patriot::whistle:
    I used to have 50 of them
    But don't remember where I put them.

Well, I THINK they were in the briefcase I had for finance officer.
    But, I gave that to a replacement that threw most of the stuff away, then quit

Otherwise I'd have just given you one

Last edited:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Why isn't the forced home entry robbery in Lake Dale/Cedar Lake posted all over this page with obnoxious phone screen shots yet?

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I sure wish I could find a suppressor for a muzzleloader…. I feel that is an untapped market…. Would be no guvrestrictions…. Nice hearing safe peaceful hunting rig.
    I tested it in a very local location but first it was taken apart and sprayed with lithium grease.
    Was told to do that because it makes cleaning easier.
    Gotta figure out how to reduce splatter with the target trap I have. It creates a mess.

I have seen towels stuffed into traps
    To reduce splatter

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    going with 50% chance it even happened. too many people worried about stringing up the poor lady that collided with the stupid white deer.
    I am pretty sick of seeing and hearing about that deer…….. says right in the post relocating would have been an option if people hadn’t been feeding it its entire life….. not to mention it is a non native species…… I’m gonna set up little deer graves by all of the brown native ones on the side of the road….. brown deer matter.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm likin' the membership at Range USA with the selection of free rentals.
    Tried a few yesterday.
    Not too much a fan of the Echelon.
    M&P 9 compact was decent.
    92FS.... NICE. Never shot a Beretta 92 before and was makin' a ragged hole at 7 yards with a few fliers.
    Beretta M9/A3 comes with a threaded barrel.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I sure wish I could find a suppressor for a muzzleloader…. I feel that is an untapped market…. Would be no guvrestrictions…. Nice hearing safe peaceful hunting rig.

I have seen towels stuffed into traps
    To reduce splatter
    There is/was a company making an integrally suppressed front loader. But iirc it was stupid expensive. Found it msrp $999 when it came out in 2017.

Probably be much cheaper to do it yourself. Have a smith pin/weld the outer sleeve first. Then order the internals, that way you don't have constructive possession before it's permanently attached.

Top Bottom