NWI INGO General Thread #27 - Fresh Pink Air On US-30 smells like...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Ended up selling just over $1400 worth of swag at the event today. Could've definitely sold more but ran out of the most popular sizes in shirts and hoodies. 70+ bowlers at $40 per person plus all the raffle tickets sold, I'd say this event was a solid success. Even won a $50 gift card to Sams/Walmart in one of the raffles. Got a cool challenge coin as well

20240303_173133.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks pinkdragon.

jedi had to look that up cause that did not sound right at all. Knowing that one uses that stuff to clean paint off brushes.
    Pinkdragon did a bad thing with acetone when she was a little tween. She was messing around with nail polish and put nail polish remover in a plastic bowl on a solid maple dresser. It ate through the bowl and the finish on the dresser.

(OK speaking about myself in third person is just weird. Jedi, you can have it.)

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Any recommendations for soap/chemicals for a power washer to clean the siding on a house?
    They make special stuff. Pre-soak with stuff, wait, power wash. Special stuff comes with a special price. Probably a home brew out their with bleach, etc... Careful with the bleach - it will wash out the pigment on your pink tennis shoes ... and anything else it touches.

CheeseRat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2021
    NWI
    Go to the RV store and get some of the wash stuff they use on RV's.
    Had a buddy who always used Simple Green on his RV. It looked a lot better than the rain/sun I use on mine? Some Bleach seems to be necessary, if you want it to get you through more than one season though….

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    simple green will strip any and all wax/protectants completely off a vehicle (even diluted SG) it might be cleaner temporarily but it's gonna look terrible in the future

Top Bottom