Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm glad you sprung for a good one.
    I played flute in high school (also in college for a minute). Also played piccolo in marching band for a couple of years. I still have both of them. Haven't touched them in over 40 years.
    Heck. The starter one was over $1k. She enjoys it so much, and is very talented. Definitely worth spending the money. Don't know where the hell she got the musical talent from, although I play one hell of an air guitar :lmfao:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    For the praying type please send some prayers for my Niece, Hailee.

They had to perform a c section on her today. Baby weighs 1lb 15oz. He's breathing on his own but definitely has a battle ahead of him.
    Got an update. So far, so good. My sister relayed wrong info. Baby was actually 1# 9oz. So tiny. Continued prayers would be greatly appreciated

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Remember those days of a buddy's kid. She now a basketball phenomenon. Probably going to have to investigate the milk man.

Last edited:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Good morning everyone. Went to the 1500 yesterday. I'd say about half the tables are Chinese junk now. I think there were 3 knife dealers with the real stuff, those knock off manufactuers are getting really good. Like really good. Especially the Benchmade and Spyderco knock offs. You would need to know what the laser etching felt like on the real thing to know the difference now. It is scary.

Talked to a lot of dealers, they had it rough there. Looks like mostly what was moving was very low ticket items. Any gun that could be sold for sub $400. They definitely were not buying or trading. Really no one was buying or trading. There were more empty tables than I have ever seen at the 1500. 27 empty tables by my count. It is normal to see 5 or 6 empty ones.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Good morning everyone,

I'm new to this group and I wanted to say "Hi". I'm a home based FFL in Cedar Lake. If you need any transfer services, please send me a message and I can give you my email and cell phone.

I hope to meet some great new people here. Have a great day!
    Dude seems legit, he is south of 30, so not in the ghetto.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Did my first Steel Challenge at Bend On the River yesterday. Rimfire Rifle with Optic. I probably would have enjoyed it somewhat more if it wasn't cold and windy and if our squad wasn't so big. I did get 3.1 seconds in one of the bays the A shooters were getting 2.6 seconds.
    Congrats. That's a nice place to shoot and friendly folks there. You got to shoot all 8 stages first time out and didn't get a DQ. :thumbsup:

Warsaw runs 4 stage matches and St Joseph Rifle and Pistol Club runs nice matches.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom