NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I need to take a picture next time he does it but sometimes Wrangler will sit out in the cold next to the tree behind my garage, staring back at me through the door like "It's lovely out here, I dare you to come get me b****"

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I need to take a picture next time he does it but sometimes Wrangler will sit out in the cold next to the tree behind my garage, staring back at me through the door like "It's lovely out here, I dare you to come get me b****"
    As opposed to Penny, who frantically digs at the screen door after being out for 10 seconds.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Wrangler did that once when he spotted a deer that had been standing in the yard behind ours for the last ten minutes. He barked at it and made a break for the door like it was gonna jump the fence and eat him or something. The deer looked at him for a second like "wtf is wrong with you" and went back to eating grass.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you have a swimming pool for them? Our black dog (solar collector should be her name) runs and plays then jumps in a sheep trough we keep full of water for her.
    We tried one, they wouldn't go in. We make sure to put shop fans out for them and the goats they live with. Without a fan, they will dig and hide underground like this.
    1670013102373.png

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Wrangler did that once when he spotted a deer that had been standing in the yard behind ours for the last ten minutes. He barked at it and made a break for the door like it was gonna jump the fence and eat him or something. The deer looked at him for a second like "wtf is wrong with you" and went back to eating grass.
    Repeter's dog, Shadow, chased a BEAR.
    Yup. A bear. Shadow was 60-70 lbs.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I think I shoulda made these new 'trees' during the summer.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll finish the second tree pretty quick, and then string the lights.
    Once that's done, the trees go into the front yard, and I connect all the plugs out there waiting, because the trees have two controllers on each.

So I SHOULD be able to hit my target date of Monday.

It's always the FIRST that's the problem. Then it's simple to copy to make the SECOND.

Last edited:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Waited most of the day yesterday for Comcast to come for the install, and then finally called them at 2pm. They had to reschedule for this morning 10-12, and of course did not let me know. So now all of the errands that I could have done yesterday and put off til today have to be rescheduled.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Waited most of the day yesterday for Comcast to come for the install, and then finally called them at 2pm. They had to reschedule for this morning 10-12, and of course did not let me know. So now all of the errands that I could have done yesterday and put off til today have to be rescheduled.

Comcast sucks. But they suck a little less than the alternatives, in my experience. They've been very stable at my work and home for these last 25 years. When I retire, I may be asking you for advice on less costly alternatives. Refresh my memory - did you go with just the internet, or cable also?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    NWI News

Crown Point man charged in Jan. 6 Capitol Breech

Accident closes Rt 6 in Porter County Friday evening, 1 dead.

Have a good weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom