NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Good morning all and off to work in my (not so new) work van. 2013 Ram Tradesman in VG condition. It must have come up from the south, no rot and just a bit of spots where paint is chipped around the wheel wells.

The beater I was working out of lost power steering on Thursday and I had to bite the bullet and get something else.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Good morning all and off to work in my (not so new) work van. 2013 Ram Tradesman in VG condition. It must have come up from the south, no rot and just a bit of spots where paint is chipped around the wheel wells.

The beater I was working out of lost power steering on Thursday and I had to bite the bullet and get something else.
    I've always wanted to get a cargo van (hopefully that gets decent gas mileage) and convert it to a camper. Just something big enough for a mattress and a camp toilet and a bit of cargo space, and a heat/AC unit. I'm done pulling trailers. Timing is not good right now, but I still might do it some day.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.

Is that the CV van? If it is they have heavier suspension, trans cooler and engine oil cooler. The trans is probably the weak link, make sure that the fluid is changed.

@d.kaufman can fill you in on the potential trans problems.

At my previous job we had one that went over 300,000 miles.

t-squared

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Crown Point
    Morning all. Thursday will be quiet, just me and Mom. Roast chicken instead of turkey because there's just the two of us and because it tastes better than turkey, IMO. Stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes, asparagus, and home made pumpkin pie.
    Ya had until asparagus.....

For me, green bean casserole or broccoli FTW

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Town is picking up leaves. Woot.
    I am even rooting for you after all the work and stress those leaves cost you. Congratulations lol
    Ya had until asparagus.....

For me, green bean casserole or broccoli FTW
    what do you have against asparagus lol given the option though I suppose I’d also pick broccoli and ritz casserole or bean green casserole over “regular” but vegetable to vegetable asparagus takes the win then broccoli then beans atleast with my score card.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom