NWI INGO General Post - Part 23 - Its ffffaaarrr 2 go anywhere, pink banjos and raccoon sticker glocks

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    In the dentist office…. Logged into Wi-Fi…. Anything gun knife or outdoor related is blocked. Never liked this place anyhow any gun toting dentists in nwi?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    In the dentist office…. Logged into Wi-Fi…. Anything gun knife or outdoor related is blocked. Never liked this place anyhow any gun toting dentists in nwi?
    Leung Family Dental

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Ya had until asparagus.....

For me, green bean casserole or broccoli FTW

I've got a funny story about asparagus. A long time ago, in a place far away (800 miles south), we were all gathered in the Piney Woods of Bama for Thanksgiving. So we had our feast, and as is our custom, we cleaned up after dinner, placing all the scraps and waste food into a large stainless container for the dogs to have a feast also. So this container was set out in the evening, and the dogs go to town on it.

Get up the next morning, and that container was mostly empty, even licked clean of the gravy and juices that were part of the scraps. The ONLY thing that remained in the now-spotless stainless steel container was the 6 or seven sprigs of asparagus that someone had thrown in. They were likewise licked clean.

So my motto is, anything a freakin dog will not eat, I won't either. I mean, they lick their own bottoms, but will not eat asparagus.

No thanks. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I am going to go out on a limb and say these dentists aren’t cruelly pro 2a? Atleast not publicly if I am wrong and they are I will be there my next checkup but I have a feeling just looking at locations that is not the case.

No I don’t expect him posters and magazines in the lobby although that would be cool. I remember as a kid guns and ammo magazines in the doctor office not today

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    From the time you wake up to the time you pull your little Peter out to pee you have already supported a dozen companies who do not believe in 2a, actually some who rally against it hardcore.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    From the time you wake up to the time you pull your little Peter out to pee you have already supported a dozen companies who do not believe in 2a, actually some who rally against it hardcore.
    I know I can still do my best to minimize. I know my couple dollars doesn’t matter to many but it makes me feel a little better. And if it is money spent either way why not give it to someone who shares the same values ?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Most businesses don't even 'set' their wi-fi to block gun/knife set.
    They hire someone, that person goes with a standard 'setup' that includes blocking certain addresses and subjects.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi is offended!

Did u just assume the identity of little Peter to be male? And to be named Peter?

What is she is Juan?
    Or he is Kitty?

HOW DARE YOU. :rofl:

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Just saying. People want to fight the corporate machine and go way out of their way to not support those who don't support them..

The bed you sleep on, the phone that wakes you up, the Tooth brush you use, the slippers, the car you drive, the machine that brews your coffee, the shirt you put on your back, etc etc etc. 98% are made by people who don't share your views...

People don't use Amazon... Are you nuts?

I do not go to the store hardly ever except for groceries.

I get tooth picks delivered, clothes, shoes, coffee, q tips, etc etc...

It all makes my life easier.

The short time your on this planet you'd probably find better use doing what I do than try and fight the world. The world does not agree with you, hell the world doesn't even like you.....

Stop trying to fight the 'good' fight and fall victim to conveinces like the rest of us.

Don't even get me started on "made in America" products either....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom