NWI INGO General Post - Part 21 - We can offically drink da moonshine!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    BS98, where do you get stuff like that done?

Hobby Lobby in the framing section. It costs, but they have a fantastic setup and a pretty decent turnaround. They are great and walk you through it. (Still in the wrappings, but you get the idea of a couple things.)

20220114_210534.jpg

20220114_210555.jpg

20220114_210642.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Looks very tasty. I make plain old ham 'n bean soup with navy beans whenever we have a ham bone in the freezer. I may have to try throwing in some black beans next time. Are the white ones great northern beans?
    There's half a bag of 15-bean mix, a handful of black beans, a handful of great northern, handful of green lentils, handful of brown rice. Plus carrots, onion, celery, and a bit of soup base. Since the ham soup base has such a strong flavor, I add my secret touch, which is a small sprinkle of beef and chicken bullion along with the ham base. Gives it a non-distinct meaty flavor without that strong artificial ham flavor. The ham is what was left after we ate a $0.99/lb spiral ham. I just left plenty of meat on the bone and threw it in the freezer for later.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I got 3 loan offers and two credit card pre approvals in the mail on Thursday. I was gonna give Jedi's idea a shot but none of them had return envelopes. It was all "go to this website" or "scan this QR code" to apply. So those went in the almost full trash bin that I forgot to take to the curb yesterday. Oops

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom