Not open for further replies.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    a4cdacec.jpg

Go to your picture, click on he share button, cLick on the get link tab, copy the text for IMG for bulletin boards & forums full size, paste that in the image box here.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    I've got more than three guns going to a range tomorrow... but probably not the same place you guys are going... Re-barreled a couple today... gotta test n sight them in...

Good luck on your comp tomorrow Black Label and Turnandshoot...

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    im still a maybe. I did get some more .40 so I am good to go. On a sidenote, there are no longer any 100 round packs of federal .40 in valpo walmart. sorry.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    You know, for working in Gary usually 5 days a week, I have yet to be shot at directly or threatened. Bad things do happen on occasion, but I figured that in three months I would have seen something worse. The only real thing I came across was we went to a house and the cops told us to leave because they were going to investigate the stolen car in the driveway. It is kind of a let down...

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Blythes in Valpo has ONE Ruger SR1911 for $779.99. Someone come pick it up before a non INGO member buys it. Give us a call to reserve it 219 476 0026.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have a tooth that I need taken out. Hurts like hell and my insurance card hasn't arrived yet. To make matters worse, when I do get it, I have to go to a dentist in IL if I want to stay in network.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    All the new barrels shot real well... Couldn't of dead recon'ed the sites on them that well again if I tried...

Seen some familiar faces at the Valpo Blythes today too... but no one told me about a deal on a Ruger 1911A1 either while I was in there....

It's reasonably safe over there in da hood during the day... it's after 10PM when things start to heat up...

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Does anyone know if the Blythe's in Valpo has a working gun smith, or someone that can put on night sights? I would like to get some done, and after hearing the guy in griffith does good, but takes forever and a day, was wondering if they had someone as well. Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom