Dec 2, 2009

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    At this point, I am a maybe but highly leaning towards no. Just getting home from the Local H/Candlebox show. If I make it out I will be alright, its just that waking up part that kills me.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    Does anyone know if the Blythe's in Valpo has a working gun smith, or someone that can put on night sights? I would like to get some done, and after hearing the guy in griffith does good, but takes forever and a day, was wondering if they had someone as well. Thanks

What pistol?
    I have a rear sight pusher, it's made for Glocks, but if your slide rails are a similar width and the slide isn't too tall it could still work.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Does anyone know if the Blythe's in Valpo has a working gun smith, or someone that can put on night sights? I would like to get some done, and after hearing the guy in griffith does good, but takes forever and a day, was wondering if they had someone as well. Thanks

i know we put on night sights all the time. Can't remember how much it costs if you don't buy the sights from us.

Clif45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Lake Station
    Sorry guys. Couldnt sleep and when I woke up at 6 I felt like death. Rather miss a day of shooting than get dq'd for a sloppy safety violation because I am tired.

With that being said, Local H and Candlebox put on a great show. The bbq stuff was not so much. My stomach has been rolling since I tried to wake up earlier, and no it wasnt because of beer.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    bad lowendgenerator....

I want you to say 200 Smith and Wessons, and 100 Colts for your repention...

Jedi isn't on here to rip into you over the thought so I thought I would help.... LOL...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom