NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Rheumatologist appointment this morning for a shot in my other shoulder. My right shoulder that I had done a couple weeks ago feels great. I didn't realize how much my shoulders used to hurt until only one did.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    jedi was on a bus. :p
    Too $$$ to drive into city now due to gas prices. Heck even before that parking was/is the killer
    Jedi, certainly right on parking prices. Those are horrendous and from what I've seen in other areas, near my work isn't nearly as high. Also, heaven forbid you have a full sized vehicle.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Jedi, certainly right on parking prices. Those are horrendous and from what I've seen in other areas, near my work isn't nearly as high. Also, heaven forbid you have a full sized vehicle.
    What makes it worse is the code enforcers for parking violations. Before when the city was packed you might be able to get away for a few minutes double parked, parking in a no parking zone for 30mins but now since so few park on streets those sharks have less prey to give tickets to.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    thanks to the trash pandas I need to buy a new trash can. The little bas#$% ate thru my lid. They normally don't bother it much but we were not home for two weeks so they had a party, I wish Jedi would keep them home with him where they belong!

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    jedi was on a bus. :p
    Too $$$ to drive into city now due to gas prices. Heck even before that parking was/is the killer
    Well worth it to me to be able to go on my schedule. When I had to do it of course :p

Parking isn't even that bad where you work. The other side of the river is where it is bad.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    jedi is shocked!

This is a txt from jedi sister who works for a hiring firm.

this general manager I'm interviewing from a hotel in Ohio said that they have so many open positions they were not able to fill. No one wanted to work until the state said unemployment is ending! Lol he said they were flooded with calls today! talk about lazy people

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I'd never re hire clowns that sat on unemployment this entire time. F that.

It sucks, sometimes, being an employer. Sometimes you just need to cover a position with a body, and if you can't do that, you're screwed. I've been lucky and blessed with quality people to work with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom