NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Better than being miserable at home.

I've been eating Zel's since 1973. Love their food. First week at Inland some of the other guys took me. The one in East Chicago?
    I went to the one in Schererville, closer to the house. Unfortunately they've closed a few done the last few years.

gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Soooooo I ran across some 22 Shorts in stock at Blythes and figured it was a good reason to add another fine 22 LR revolver to the safe... Westforth is in a alright area... Blythes is back open till 6pm again... Not sure about some of the other shops though... My finger is getting itchy, I'm going to have to find a cornfield with a berm to stop in pretty soon... Hey Jedi... look no snow...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Westforth is in unincorporated Calumet Township, easily the safest, least sketchy part of Gary. I used to live a few blocks away on Ridge almost due North of the place.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Do you really want to see pictures of the sketchy parts of Gary? Is the INGO server large enough to hold all those photos?

OK, here is a photo of the official residence of the mayor

IMG_3299.jpg

Doug28450

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2021
    Hobart
    Do you really want to see pictures of the sketchy parts of Gary? Is the INGO server large enough to hold all those photos?

OK, here is a photo of the official residence of the mayor

IMG_3299.jpg
    Too many different colors of bricks. The colors clashed and the house came down.

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    Westforth is not that sketchy.
    Westforth is in unincorporated Calumet Township, easily the safest, least sketchy part of Gary. I used to live a few blocks away on Ridge almost due North of the place.
    I bought my first gun at Westforth's. (a .357 LCR) I wouldn't say it's in a sketchy area, but then again I worked in Gary for 30 years. Seriously, it's not bad at all. I'd give them a try if you can find out when they're open.
    Yeah, I figured he was just being "scared white guy from a predominately white town."

My previous role was in GI around 11th and Chase St. and I never had any issues in my commute of 2 years.
    I was born and raised in Hobart. Moved out to the Westville-ish area about 6 years ago. Do not miss living in Lake County at all, everyone is too close together.
    Yeah, that's how I feel. Now that I don't work in Lake County, I try to avoid heading there whenever I can. Not that it's bad, just that it's very much urban sprawl and I enjoy the lack of traffic jams where I'm at. ;)

Ready for cerakote to match its big brother
    View attachment 128565
    What color(s)/design(s) ya gonna get on that?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom