NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Mother nature why have you left us!!!
    Ignore these rednecks. We love you and your snow! Forgive them and bring back the snow.. :(
    You just hate having to lock your buddy out so he doesnt track mud thru the house when everything thaws

raccoon-dancing-jumping-up-and-down-dat-ass-bounce-14022657300.gif

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    I wonder if they still test phone repairmen for color blindness?

This is how my dad found out he was colorblind. He still had a long career with GTE/Verizon/Frontier mostly as a cable splicer oddly enough.

He actually was working on a pedestal for a new subdivision and tying in an existing residence when he realized that the existing house belonged to his former art teacher from high school. Later in the day the teacher came out, recognized my dad and came over to say hello. Dad asked if she remembered giving him poor grades in her class, she did, he then informed her that he sucked at art because he was colorblind and that was why nothing he did in color ever looked right. She said that explained a lot.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Now how's he suppose to film himself riding in those conditions

Yea, I imagine a selfie stick could be ... ackward. Heck, I can't even spell it. Awkward.

Good morning everyone. Big day today. 140,000 postcards to deliver. Any of you interested in lawn care service, keep your eyes on the mail the next few days. The rest of you can throw it in the recycle bin with the rest of the junk mail.

Last edited:

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Morning all, survived the weekend.
    Had Zels with chili cheese fries. So much better day. The rest of the weekend was kinda blah though.
    Had to dig out my mail box as it was fallen over. Stake at the bottom snapped so tried fixing it some but ground was so wet, we'll have to see. Kinda glad it wasn’t frozen but might have been better if it was.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hah!
    I usually get a migraine when I shift from mids to days.
    I didn't get one.

Instead, I got it today. So I'm at work miserable.
    But at least I had my days off.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    First memory of Zel's. I had just moved into my house on Crestview (one house ago). It was 2004. I had just moved down the street from my mom's house, so a friend and I did all the moving ourselves with dollies and brand new wheeled trash cans. After getting the sofa moved in, we decided to stop and get some food. Got some Zel's chili cheese fries, sat on the couch, and used a box as a table. Box fell over and the chili cheese fries landed face down on the off-white carpet. Good thing they fell where the coffee table would go, because the stain never came out.

Last edited:

Lushamania

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2021
    The Region
    You just hate having to lock your buddy out so he doesnt track mud thru the house when everything thaws

View attachment 128289
    LOL

I love raccoons; they're so damned smart and crafty, so they get a lot of credit from me. And as long as @jedi is 'round, then this thread will always be worth it for the raccoon GIFs alone!

giphy.gif

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    LOL

I love raccoons; they're so damned smart and crafty, so they get a lot of credit from me. And as long as @jedi is 'round, then this thread will always be worth it for the raccoon GIFs alone!

giphy.gif

Out here we categorize by size, the kids decided we needed options for a more accurate description. Those are "snack pandas", then you have your regular "trash pandas" and finally your, tear the bumper off the car if you hit them, "dumpster pandas".

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom