NWI INGO General Post Part 19 - LegOs, Glocks and iPhones!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chef1231

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Apr 23, 2014
    NWI
    Do they make 2WD Jeeps? On the way home yesterday a guy in a newish Grand Cherokee or whatever spun out and got stuck in the snow bank on the side of the road from the plows. I didn't have a tow strap but lucky for him he did and I pulled him out.
    Yes, they are rear wheel drive if you do not opt for 4x4. They are cheaper so once in awhile people will ask for one but they are very popular in the warm states

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Do they make 2WD Jeeps? On the way home yesterday a guy in a newish Grand Cherokee or whatever spun out and got stuck in the snow bank on the side of the road from the plows. I didn't have a tow strap but lucky for him he did and I pulled him out.
    There are many people that have 4WD that ate total ******** idiots.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    There are many people that have 4WD that ate total ******** idiots.
    True 'nuf
    Added to the fact that 4WD does not mean you cannot spin out, especially if you are running around on mud tires.
    Yeah I wasn't meaning to imply 2WD was why he spun out just assumed he didn't have it because he was only stuck so much that he should have been able to get himself out if he did.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Yes, they are rear wheel drive if you do not opt for 4x4. They are cheaper so once in awhile people will ask for one but they are very popular in the warm states
    Just trying to wrap my head around how someone ends up with a Jeep when 4x4 or even just AWD isn't important.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Just trying to wrap my head around how someone ends up with a Jeep when 4x4 or even just AWD isn't important.
    When I got mine in 2010, I just wanted one because I thought it was cool. But at least my Liberty had 4WD. Now IDGAF about cool. I like my RAV4 better.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    In other news I ordered one of those doggy DNA tests to figure out what the hell Pickles is

Pickles is a DOG

Please send me $59 now that you know what Pickles is.

No offense intended, but I do not even give a hoot about human DNA tests.

It used to be a guy was a guy, a gal was a gal regardless of race, creed, color, national origin and a dog was a dog and a cat was a target.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom