NWI INGO General Post Part 18 - Legal now!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Went to stock and field in Michigan City today again. Ended up buying out 1800 ramset 22's power levels 2,3,&4 for 4.4 cents a piece to clear the shelf. Got 6 boxes of each power level.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Speaking of ailments: Tom, how's the new bionic knee treating you?

I worked about 3 hours last night and 3 hours today in one of our Church kitchens for a small conference we hosted. I had to leave before the lunch service today because I was worn out.

PT came this afternoon and noticed I was really stiff. When I told him what I had done he was happy that I am pushing myself. That is actually why I did It, mainly to see how much I could do.

On another note he is a shooter. He was big into IDPA until about 7 years ago when his family duties slowed him down a bit.

To make a long story short he is giving me an entire reloading outfit including primers, bullits, powder, press, tumbler, &t, all set up for .45 ACP.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    .... set up for .45 ACP.

... Gotta feed the Camp Carbine!! (too bad it's not a 9)

Anyhow, glad you're staying active. My wife is still going to a Chiropractor/massage therapist even after the PT ran out. The knee affects the whole muscle structure of the leg and hip, and she's having muscle tightness issues.

Keep working it and it keeps getting better.

Kozaturf

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 21, 2020
    Westville-ish
    Went to stock and field in Michigan City today again. Ended up buying out 1800 ramset 22's power levels 2,3,&4 for 4.4 cents a piece to clear the shelf. Got 6 boxes of each power level.

Stopped in there a couple of days ago, store almost has an echo to it. Not much in the way of "store closing" discounts but I managed to pick up the last of their Triple 7 pellets for my TC at 20% off.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    FIP RATS invading Da Reigon.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Wife listens to the scanner a lot when I'm at work. This is a multiple, everyday occurrence throughout NWI anymore

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point

likely get 3-6 months and be out on the streets again

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Stopped in there a couple of days ago, store almost has an echo to it. Not much in the way of "store closing" discounts but I managed to pick up the last of their Triple 7 pellets for my TC at 20% off.
    Yeah was disappointed in some of the pricing. The wife and I believe they marked the prices up on some things so as to give the illusion something was 25 to 30% off. The ramset were 30% off and cheaper than what I could buy at Lowe's with my 10%. Will probably get some 22 cal pellets to test out accuracy at 20yds.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yeah was disappointed in some of the pricing. The wife and I believe they marked the prices up on some things so as to give the illusion something was 25 to 30% off. The ramset were 30% off and cheaper than what I could buy at Lowe's with my 10%. Will probably get some 22 cal pellets to test out accuracy at 20yds.
    That is what they do with all of those closeout sales.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom