• Status
    Not open for further replies.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Just got back from Thanksgiving at Wisconsin Dells. Had a lot of fun, and plenty of alcohol was consumed. Much better spending holidays with great friends than family. Stopped by Luers tree farm on the way home and grabbed a tree, it's currently resting in the garage getting acclimated. Also started putting up the lights, but there are still a lot to got, including getting on the roof. Need to decide what I'm adding this year, thinking about some driveway arches or maybe some sort of Santa scene.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    My son's 1st trip to see Santa went pretty well. The Santa at Bass Pro is a good one. I see why so many people go there. Tons of games and activities too.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Just got back from Thanksgiving at Wisconsin Dells. Had a lot of fun, and plenty of alcohol was consumed. Much better spending holidays with great friends than family. Stopped by Luers tree farm on the way home and grabbed a tree, it's currently resting in the garage getting acclimated. Also started putting up the lights, but there are still a lot to got, including getting on the roof. Need to decide what I'm adding this year, thinking about some driveway arches or maybe some sort of Santa scene.
    We go there during new year. It's a great time with family.

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Well, it took over 5 months and over 20 dumbfounded people (from INGO to LE), but late last night I figured out the problem with that M48A Mauser. It just came to me. The extractor on the bolt was pushing against the rim of the cartridge making it not seat the bolt all the way home. When rounds are loaded in the internal magazine, the round is picked up and the rim is seated behind the claw. :n00b:

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Well the weather is nice today.... 74° right now, little overcast and windy......well at least down here in Texas. I would really consider moving here. Jacked up trucks, atvs, pretty women, good ole southern comfort food!

xfrostybeersx

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    C.P.
    Kemah...... Between Houston and Galveston. First time in Texas. I hear this place is nasty hot in the summer. Looking for a nice gun shop to buy a souvenir from.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom