• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    My favorite thing about pooping at work/public restrooms is hearing someone else walk in the bathroom, say "got'dayumn" and walk right back out.
    two other posters have said 2 things that should rank well above your favorite thing…. Not cr@pping your pants is a solid no contest number 1 Getting paid to poop is definitely second Lol your favorite is a distant 3rd at best :laugh:

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Mine is technically getting paid to poop…
    wtf is with people pooping at work? I just don't understand the whole 2pm pooper thing. but i also don't understand the people that come into work and then make themselves breakfast either... crapping in the middle of the day is not normal.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    wtf is with people pooping at work? I just don't understand the whole 2pm pooper thing. but i also don't understand the people that come into work and then make themselves breakfast either... crapping in the middle of the day is not normal.
    When I worked downtown Chicago I was leaving a little after 5AM. That was too early for breakfast, so I ate breakfast after I got there.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I didn't put the garbage out today. Can's only half full, and I'd rather wait til next week than chase my garbage and can all over the cul de sac. Bad enough that I'm going to have everyone else's garbage in my yard.
    Oh, speaking of which, I need to go get my empty cans. It was just picked up a little bit ago

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    two other posters have said 2 things that should rank well above your favorite thing…. Not cr@pping your pants is a solid no contest number 1 Getting paid to poop is definitely second Lol your favorite is a distant 3rd at best :laugh:
    Pants pooping was never in the equation and I get more satisfaction out of the emotional trauma and possible lung damage caused by people smelling my turds than I do from the money made birthing them.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    Morning everyone. The new guy at work called off his 2nd time in two weeks. Guess the boss is gonna start looking for another one. I swear yesterday the new guy was complaining about the new generation just needing the chance and their foot in the door.
    Some of the best working most reliable people I've met at the mill have been in the 19-25 range. Thing is, if they're not they tend to be a total opposite end of the spectrum, waste of oxygen, bag of crap like that guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom