• Status
    Not open for further replies.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    any idea what gutters would cost for 100 ft installed?
    good luck finding someone, I've been trying to get gutters on my house and shop for a couple years, dozen calls, only ONE company even showed up to give an estimate, style craft, 268' of gutters was $4400. seemed excessive but I have no one to compare it too since no one else can bother to even return a call or show up for an estimate.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    good luck finding someone, I've been trying to get gutters on my house and shop for a couple years, dozen calls, only ONE company even showed up to give an estimate, style craft, 268' of gutters was $4400. seemed excessive but I have no one to compare it too since no one else can bother to even return a call or show up for an estimate.
    I had the same trouble with some cement work last fall. I'm going to try again this spring. I was hoping they would at least call back.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Cements doing them myself then. Thanks.
    May want to check with J&J windows and siding out of crown point pretty sure they get subbed out but the guys were great and prices were reasonable

But 100’ they will be done in about 45 seconds I always justified it them knowing what they are doing and having the right tools… could I do it yeah…. But definitely not as fast and most likely not as good lol

t_star

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 8, 2011
    NWI
    Still playing around with the new Hellcat.

Mag release installed. This is from NDZ Performance. They offer 3 sizes, and a bunch of different colors. Smallest size mimics the manufacturers original release; the next step up is their mid size, which is slightly raised. They also have a large size. I have the mid-size and I’m glad I got it. Install was quick and straight forward and took a little longer than they showed in the 3 minute instructional video. Maybe took 5 minutes?

JUST A NOTE about extended magazine releases, my holster does NOT contact the magazine release, but anyone using a mag release larger than the standard size should make sure their chose holster does NOT come in contact with an extended release.

Also installed the Viridian green laser. That blends perfectly into the contours of the gun and even has the Hellcat logo on one side. Comes with the tools needed to install and a battery. As this is a personal defense gun I sighted the laser to cowitness directly on the top of the front sight at 12 feet. The farther from the target, the higher the laser dot sits above the front sight. At 40’ away the dot appears to float about 3/4” above the front sight.

View attachment 255161

First time using a GREEN laser and I am amazed by how much more visible it is than the older red lasers. Worth the extra cost to those of us with fuzzy aging tri-focal enhanced eyes.

The Crossbreed Reckoning OSP holster is designed to perfectly hold a Hellcat with a Viridian green laser. Going to change out the belt clips on the holster to brown metal clips, since I mostly wear brown or tan belts. Crossbreed also embossed the hellcat logo in the leather of the holster.

Playing with holster positioning. I’m used to the Crossbreed Supertuck at the 4 O’clock position so this feels natural there when worn IWB. This holster also allows for appendix carry, and with included loops, converts to OWB too. I see a bit of an advantage sometimes to appendix but just find it can be uncomfortable.

Earlier
    I was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and the gun/holster was at my preferred 4 O'clock position and the butt of the gun was printing way too much for my liking. My prior Crossbreed rigs are a different model and didn't seem to push out the butt of the gun, but rather held it close to my body. With this holster model the butt of the gun is pushed out enough to print. Moved the gun/holster to the 3 O'clock after loosening my belt a little and the gun's butt is now tight against my body and not printing. Some of this may be due to the actual holster design, some of it might be due to the fact that I lost 30+ pounds of weight and my body shape has changed a bit with less "fluff" around the mid section.

I'm going to get used to positioned the gun at the 3 O'clock position before doing anything else. If I end up not liking it there I may order a new Crossbreed SuperTuck designed for the Hellcat/Viridian combo. The SuperTuck is the holster model that I've been using for most of the past 20+ years.
    Crossbreed has this, to bring the butt in closer to your body.
    I personally don’t care for the Reckoning for my Hellcat (I probably would if I were skinnier and/or less curvy )

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Crossbreed has this, to bring the butt in closer to your body.
    I personally don’t care for the Reckoning for my Hellcat (I probably would if I were skinnier and/or less curvy )
    I think it is ok, but I have been using the SuperTuck holsters for decades. It just suits me very well. I wanted to try the Recoking. I don't dislike it. I prefer the hybrid leather/kydex style to all kydex.

I may add the little extender at some point. This is still too new to me to make a final judgement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom