• Status
    Not open for further replies.

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    Too many times have I ran across the elderly HOARDING their money while suckling from the govt tit at the same time. F that. If you have the money, you use it. You should never die in debt or die with money...

Those same people that milked the system with hundreds of thousands/mil in the bank croaked then gave all that money to their **** head kids who literally had blown through it in a few years.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Too many times have I ran across the elderly HOARDING their money while suckling from the govt tit at the same time. F that. If you have the money, you use it. You should never die in debt or die with money...

Those same people that milked the system with hundreds of thousands/mil in the bank croaked then gave all that money to their **** head kids who literally jab blown through it in a few years.
    I'll do whatever I ****ing please with my money. I worked for it. The fact that I was smart with my money does not make me any less deserving of the Social Security that I paid into.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I will continue to dream of a world where people in my grandparents generation, soon becoming parents generation have to suffer their own failures so that those in the newer generation are not burdened for the sake of the previous generation. Anyone collecting social security at the expense of their grandchildren and great grandchildren is hateful in my opinion. I hate kids, there are far too many of them in the world. Though I could never hate them enough to pile debt on top of them while taking their hard earned money through tax. At least not yet.
    But for old people like me, who have not yet collected a penny of what we have put in, we should be able to take back out what we contributed. For people who take out far more than they put in, then you and I are in general agreement. But everyone who put in, should at least get out what they put in.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    WTF is the matter with your brain?

The fact that I did well for myself does not negate the fact that the gubmint forced me to contribute to a ponzi scheme and promised to, at a bare minimum, pay me back. So when I decide to take my money back out of the SS scheme, that is my right, because that $ was mine in the first place.

And as for any other money I may have accumulated I should be able to do with that as I so please. Be it to travel, or donate, or buy things or live well in any fashion I so choose.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    So you want to just steal all of the money they put into the system? Nice
    Yes, yes exactly that. The previous generations could have put a stop to it, but they did not. Do not blame the new for trying to put a stop to pyramid schemes that were not stopped by their elders. I can't even fathom how much hate people pulling social security have in their hearts knowing they are taking money from the new generation. And if not hate, then willful ignorance with is arguably worse.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    But for old people like me, who have not yet collected a penny of what we have put in, we should be able to take back out what we contributed. For people who take out far more than they put in, then you and I are in general agreement. But everyone who put in, should at least get out what they put in.
    Anything you or I have given to the government is gone, and you and I are entitled to none of it back. But we can try and put a stop to the wage theft from the current and future workers.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Anything you or I have given to the government is gone, and you and I are entitled to none of it back. But we can try and put a stop to the wage theft from the current and future workers.
    Realistically we can argue about 1000 other government programs that should be shut down to allow the gubmint to repay the money we put in.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    First mistake was enacting forced retirement fund. Second mistake was allowing that fund to be used for anything besides said retirement. Third mistake is allowing it to continue.

How it ends is where it gets murky. I do believe if you paid it in you should get it back…….. they print money all the time maybe print it out refund and end the system? Who knows.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    How long claim you claim ss for?

Is it a ratio close to what you put in? Or fixed amount for all?
    Now a system where you can only pull out exactly what you put into it would not be the worst thing. Inflation would be a bitch for those that lived longer than inflation allowed for.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom