• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunmetalgray

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2021
    not lost, wandering...
    Didn't see this being discussed. So one agency buys certain data, another buys another type of data,.... Sure has been a noticeable spike in job postings in the last few years for 'database analytics/engineers/etc', coincidence surely. I get it, information is needed to combat threats. But trust with such data has been broken.
    But why buy it? Does that provide a legal loophole vs just taking the data in the name of national security?

https://www.wlfi.com/news/the-nsa-b...cle_9bc5b225-9bd6-5cb7-b2d4-87e8c72b3dde.html

1706446587338.png

1706446654738.png

Maybe this thread will end up in the database. As the creator, I want royaltie$, lol! Offset my taxes going towards it.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Didn't see this being discussed. So one agency buys certain data, another buys another type of data,.... Sure has been a noticeable spike in job postings in the last few years for 'database analytics/engineers/etc', coincidence surely. I get it, information is needed to combat threats. But trust with such data has been broken.
    But why buy it? Does that provide a legal loophole vs just taking the data in the name of national security?

https://www.wlfi.com/news/the-nsa-b...cle_9bc5b225-9bd6-5cb7-b2d4-87e8c72b3dde.html

View attachment 328780

View attachment 328781

Maybe this thread will end up in the database. As the creator, I want royaltie$, lol! Offset my taxes going towards it.
    West Lafayette station tagged a CNN story where they actually did some journalism.

This is scary as hell, on many levels.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why buy it? Why that's easy, it transfers some of the imaginary money our politicians create from thin air into the hands of their friends in private industry. It's similar to a "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" endeavor except this one is more like "Let's get more rich and powerful by spying on Americans while making them pay for it".

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I believe that this all started with the government buying data from credit reporting agencies, but nobody cared back then when made aware of it, their eyes would just glaze over...

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    If you read through the Edward Snowden revelations, this and worse should not surprise you.

As shown by the Twitter files, the Federal Government has colluded with private business to violate American Citizens Rights, and violated the restrictions upon the Federal Government's actions by the BoRs routinely.

The Federal Government has been violating the restrictions of the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, and 10th Amendments for decades. Since 2001 often in the name of "National Security".

There truly is no answer other than to simply burn down 70-80% of the Federal Government bureaucracy. It cannot be saved or reformed.

Ramaswamy had the right idea, but didn't finish with what has too happen after that 75% is terminated. Every building they have occupied gets burned to the ground, bulldozed, and p***** on by every Patriot in range.

What I wanted to ask Ramaswamy was this. If you become President and terminate 75% of Federal Government employees, and they simply refuse to leave, what are you going to do? My suggestion was going to be to call upon the unorganized Militia (with tutoring on what that meant) to evict from each Federal building all newly non-employees and seize all government property in their possession and destroy it. Anything else, and the subversives and seditionists will simply out wait the effort in the courts.

ETA: forgot to include the 2nd Amdt.

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

View attachment 328780

View attachment 328781

The security agencies can't spy on citizens except in [not] narrowly [enough] defined circumstances without a warrant, but if commercial concerns have already vacuumed up the data they want and offer it for sale, it lets them avoid that whole legal oversight mess

Cheap mass storage of info combined with fast processors and algorithms to search that info in near real time, as well as human greed coupled with the illusion the tumbrel will never come for them, will be looked back on as the death of freedom

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I remember that Snowden said the only way he would ever believe the camera and microphone in a smartphone were not on was if he took a soldering iron and disconnected them himself - and that was in 2013!
    This, and more, is why I do not trust any election executed or counted via electronic means.

The camera and microphone stuff is demonstrated every day. Just look at what shows up in ads served to you, that you never searched on, just spoke about.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I believe that this all started with the government buying data from credit reporting agencies, but nobody cared back then when made aware of it, their eyes would just glaze over...

Their eyes still glaze over because the TV told them this country on the other side of the planet needs bombed.

Top Bottom