• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    His statements that the 2nd needs repealed now show his intent on Heller and taints his decision, IMHO.

I wait with bated breath for Trump's current statements about firearm regulation to reveal his intent when he was campaigning....

Not when it is based strictly on emotion and the will of a bunch of 15 years olds.
    Why not?

Gun owners have been able to stave off emotion-based arguments ever since the last AWB.

If we fear the discussion, then we truly are part of the problem.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I wait with bated breath for Trump's current statements about firearm regulation to reveal his intent when he was campaigning....

Why not?

Gun owners have been able to stave off emotion-based arguments ever since the last AWB.

If we fear the discussion, then we truly are part of the problem.

Why do you hate children?

Crusader17

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Miami County
    I saw this article posted on social media by a former classmate. Who also happens to work at PP.

How on earth is this even a legitimate thought?

i don't understand this line of logic.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I saw this article posted on social media by a former classmate. Who also happens to work at PP.

How on earth is this even a legitimate thought?

i don't understand this line of logic.

Repeal or amend the 2A?

You know that mechanism is in the constitution, right?

That's basically how we got the Bill of Rights, including the 2A itself, came about. Took a couple years to get it added to the constitution.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I believe the progressives are trying really hard with pishes like this to trigger a negative response by gun owners. Not a an organized response but an idiot or three to fire off a few shots just to validate that we're all idiots

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like this ex Supreme....

DianaRoss_Mother_mag.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    The DNC should insist that all their candidates in the next few election cycles unconditionally support repealing the Second Amendment. Slackers should be denounced on social media.;)

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Repeal or amend the 2A?

You know that mechanism is in the constitution, right?

That's basically how we got the Bill of Rights, including the 2A itself, came about. Took a couple years to get it added to the constitution.

X-ring

How many years did we have to live with the foolishness of the 18th amendment?

There definitely is a mechanism. And it is foolish to underestimate those who would repeal the 2nd. They have already shown a willingness to lie and fabricate convenient stories for the press.

And we as gun owners can’t get past calling each other libtards and repuliturds.
    We are doomed.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    At least their true motives are finally out in the open. No more sitting on the fence. Regarding the 2nd Amendment, you either support Freedom or Tyranny? Those who cannot answer the question, are not to be trusted.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    This is a great article to share with anyone advocating for 2A repeal.

Remind them of what it will take. Not the 9th grade civics class version of the process, but the reality of it.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/08/rant-second-amendment-repeal/

This will involve hard work, of course. You can’t just sit online and preen to those who already agree with you. No siree. Instead, you’ll have to go around the states — traveling and preaching until the soles of your shoes are thin as paper.

You’ll have to lobby Congress, over and over and over again. You’ll have to make ads and shake hands and twist arms and cut deals and suffer all the slings and arrows that will be thrown in your direction. You’ll have to tell anybody who will listen to you that they need to support you; that if they disagree, they’re childish and beholden to the “gun lobby”; that they don’t care enough about children; that their reverence for the Founders is mistaken; that they have blood on their hands; that they want to own firearms only because their penises are small and they’re not “real men.” And remember, you can’t half-a** it this time. You’re not going out there to tell these people that you want “reform” or that “enough is enough.” You’re going there to solicit their support for removing one of the articles within the Bill of Rights.

Make no mistake: It’ll be unpleasant strolling into Pittsburgh or Youngstown or Pueblo and telling blue-collar Democrat after blue-collar Democrat that he only has his guns because he’s not as well endowed as he’d like to be. It’ll be tough explaining to suburban families that their established conception of American liberty is wrong. You might even suffer at the polls because of it. But that’s what it’s going to take. So do it. Start now. Off you go.

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I believe the progressives are trying really hard with pishes like this to trigger a negative response by gun owners. Not a an organized response but an idiot or three to fire off a few shots just to validate that we're all idiots

I figure that was what Las Vegas has been all about.

Top Bottom