Not to be insensitive, but Biden is unfit due to senility...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Private messaging is allowed yes? At least it used to be, I saw a listing for something I wanted and contacted the seller. As a legally licensed Indiana Gun Owner I'm not sure why I have to justify my membership here.

PM isn’t available until you reach 50 posts. And nobody is making you justify your membership, we asked how you were able to buy from the classifieds which is reserved for members with 50+ posts or members who pay to be a site supporter. Not sure how that’s misinterpreted as needing to justify your membership here

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    You were the one offering firearms purchase history to prove your bona fides, we're just wondering what INGO account you made the purchases under - because it doesn't look like it could have been the Folap sock puppet

Folap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    Its been a long time for me to remember; I had a coworker/friend that introduced me to INGO and does have the post count for PMs contact the sellers to provide my contact info. Getting off topic here though, but just wanted to clear that up.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Its been a long time for me to remember; I had a coworker/friend that introduced me to INGO and does have the post count for PMs contact the sellers to provide my contact info. Getting off topic here though, but just wanted to clear that up.

So you and your coworker/friend bypassed the rules by having someone else contact the seller to facilitate your transaction. Got it. Not looking good for you so far. Just sayin'.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

Most active members wouldn't consider dealing in a three way like that. The point being we have a forum with classifieds, not classifieds with a forum - thus the 50 post rule. Might want to send that script to re-write (again)

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Most active members wouldn't consider dealing in a three way like that. The point being we have a forum with classifieds, not classifieds with a forum - thus the 50 post rule. Might want to send that script to re-write (again)

His support for a corrupt politician is starting to make sense now though. ;)

Folap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    His support for a corrupt politician is starting to make sense now though. ;)

Since we are invoking the way back machine here, check out this interview Trump did back in 1980. He sounds like a completely different person than today, in the interview he was witty and clever with his verbiage and responses.

[video=youtube_share;0-w47wgdhso]https://youtu.be/0-w47wgdhso[/video]

is it normal for someone to change their speech pattern so drastically?

*Edit to add related article: https://www.statnews.com/2017/05/23/donald-trump-speaking-style-interviews/

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    How can anyone call Biden less eloquent than Trump? Have your heard they way Trump talks? The man is a constant jumbling of outbursts and can barely string a few coherent sentences together. Biden can sit down and give a long and well thought out and off the cuff interview while the same can not be said about Trump.

2kmqeu.jpg

boring

[video=youtube;PpMAd7uXMSY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpMAd7uXMSY[/video]

[video=youtube;15RjcRJ3Z70]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15RjcRJ3Z70[/video]

[video=youtube;xGymiFlyl0E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGymiFlyl0E[/video]

Folap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    But this is relevant, the topic this thread is about mental decline as it relates to age. Lets be fair on the point that both candidates are old men in their 70s.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    But this is relevant, the topic this thread is about mental decline as it relates to age. Lets be fair on the point that both candidates are old men in their 70s.

But one is successful and President of the United States. The other one is just old and senile.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Please don’t start a conspiracy where there is none. I have not felt the need to post on here in a long time. Do you want me to list the amount of firearms that I own and that I have made purchases from classifieds section of this forum in the past?

Strange I have to explain this, but everyone farts. I could provide video clips of Trump slurring his speech and such but that doubt it would matter much.

Okay.
    [video=youtube;vt7WPjsYl44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt7WPjsYl44[/video]

P.S. He flatly advocates firearms confiscation, say what you will, but supporting him in these parts is close to telling people you will kill them.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Bless your heart, you must be new to INGO.

Fingers only point one direction around here. :(

Top Bottom