Not to be insensitive, but Biden is unfit due to senility...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I've said it before, but as of now, Biden is still just the "presumptive" candidate. I'm not at all sure he'll make it out of the convention. I could be mistaken though.

If you mean that he'll die of old age, I don't think he will.

Your odds of survival are inversely proportional to your societal worth.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    They haven't had the first nomination have they? Isn't he still just the "presumptive" candidate? Or did I miss them holding a convention? :scratch:

My understanding is it was down to him and Bernie and Bernie backed out to discourage people from gathering for candidate conventions.

I've known many people to say they'll vote for him. Some because of trump, yes. Many because he's not an R. Nobody these days is going to change parties because of a few issues these days because the candidates/parties don't overlap on issues anymore, they make more of a point about not being the other guy than what they are.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    I've said it before, but as of now, Biden is still just the "presumptive" candidate. I'm not at all sure he'll make it out of the convention. I could be mistaken though.

I dunno, anything could happen. The DNC certainly hasn't been shy about asserting their preferences recently, but I don't know how the hell they think people will react to shuffling off the voter's choice and substituting Amy Klobachar or whoever.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    My understanding is it was down to him and Bernie and Bernie backed out to discourage people from gathering for candidate conventions.

I've known many people to say they'll vote for him. Some because of trump, yes. Many because he's not an R. Nobody these days is going to change parties because of a few issues these days because the candidates/parties don't overlap on issues anymore, they make more of a point about not being the other guy than what they are.

That's true of older generations, younger generations are a bit more picky about a candidate.
    Of young people, even avowed communists, I've seen many pledge to vote for Trump in spite.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What is the INGO motto? Follow the money! In these cases also keep an eye on little brother, power.

Lets look back first what happened to the RNC when Trump won? Out, Out, Out. He took it over as is somewhat the custom nowadays. Lots of people in power were out along with their lucrative side deals. Heck, even the speaker of the house retired because he couldn't work with Trump, the third in line to the presidency just up and quit because a President started doing what ole Paul said he would do but just never did. (Can you say Hearing Protection Act?)

Most of the candidates in the dem primary were going to upset the power structure, especially the Bern man. The power structure coalesced around Biden and we are witnessing the Weekend at Bernies campaign. Unless the entire dem/media coalition suddenly get scared and turn on Biden he will be the nominee. Don't forget this is not about winning for the current power structure, it is about holding on to power.

HRC, Oprah, and other savior potential candidates would likely also upset the power structure and it is far easier to lob a tweet or two than get down mud with a proven street fighter like Trump, and he will drag them into it deep. His tough head on style may just keep savior candidates at bay.

I currently put the odds on Adams followed by Witmer, it will certainly be a female. Adams is a street fighter too and Witmer was being groomed with the SOTU rebuttal.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And Biden just ****s his pants on live TV...

[video=youtube;C4QnZXIBnjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4QnZXIBnjo[/video]

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tenor.gif

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    They haven't had the first nomination have they? Isn't he still just the "presumptive" candidate? Or did I miss them holding a convention? :scratch:

That's true of older generations, younger generations are a bit more picky about a candidate.
    Of young people, even avowed communists, I've seen many pledge to vote for Trump in spite.

True about older gens. I don't think I've heard anyone under 50 speak of him as a viable candidate.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    What is the INGO motto? Follow the money! In these cases also keep an eye on little brother, power.

Lets look back first what happened to the RNC when Trump won? Out, Out, Out. He took it over as is somewhat the custom nowadays. Lots of people in power were out along with their lucrative side deals. Heck, even the speaker of the house retired because he couldn't work with Trump, the third in line to the presidency just up and quit because a President started doing what ole Paul said he would do but just never did. (Can you say Hearing Protection Act?)

Most of the candidates in the dem primary were going to upset the power structure, especially the Bern man. The power structure coalesced around Biden and we are witnessing the Weekend at Bernies campaign. Unless the entire dem/media coalition suddenly get scared and turn on Biden he will be the nominee. Don't forget this is not about winning for the current power structure, it is about holding on to power.

HRC, Oprah, and other savior potential candidates would likely also upset the power structure and it is far easier to lob a tweet or two than get down mud with a proven street fighter like Trump, and he will drag them into it deep. His tough head on style may just keep savior candidates at bay.

I currently put the odds on Adams followed by Witmer, it will certainly be a female. Adams is a street fighter too and Witmer was being groomed with the SOTU rebuttal.

With MI being such a disaster I wouldn't look to Whitmer being called up.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I think “sleepy” Joe’s recent remarks will force him to pick a woman of color.

My odds have always been on Abrams she is the darling of the left as well as being bat&#$@ crazy.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    If they choose Hillery and they somehow manage to win ( someone say voter fraud?) he will be dead faster then you can say Epstein

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think “sleepy” Joe’s recent remarks will force him to pick a woman of color.

My odds have always been on Abrams she is the darling of the left as well as being bat&#$@ crazy.

This could be. I can just imagine him introducing her as his running mate. "...and she's articulate. And clean. And, no malarky, she'll make the boys in the briefing room great sandwiches."

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    Brainardland
    This could be. I can just imagine him introducing her as his running mate. "...and she's articulate. And clean. And, no malarky, she'll make the boys in the briefing room great sandwiches."[/QUOTE

"...and she's endorsed by the syrup and pancake mix industry. They're put her picture on all of their products!!!"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    And Biden just ****s his pants on live TV...

[video=youtube;C4QnZXIBnjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4QnZXIBnjo[/video]
    That gas escape episode is the most sense he’s made this whole campaign.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The look on that other dude's face is hilarious.

I think Biden thought it was silent. Probably had no idea the nation was laughing at him. Old people do that. Can't hear all that well. Think no one heard it. Or, maybe he thought the mic's still have the dynamic range they had in the 70s and didn't pick it up. I mean, it was near silent. But definitely not all air. I think that sour look he had on his face wasn't embarrassment. It was the realization it came with complications.

Tim Pool called it the "shart heard 'round the world."

Joshua

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2020
    Central
    This is a weird thread. While I believe that neither Biden nor Trump should be anywhere near the Oval Office, with respect to senility they're both obviously relatively equal, which is to say that they're both working with skulls full of rotting oatmeal.

It would be nice to see a candidate who cares about working for the American people, not just sating donor greed while telling comforting lies, but both Republican and Democratic Parties are powerful and have a vested interest in protecting their political cartel. It's easier and more profitable to point at the other guy and screech about how terrible he is than actually help anyone.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is a weird thread. While I believe that neither Biden nor Trump should be anywhere near the Oval Office, with respect to senility they're both obviously relatively equal, which is to say that they're both working with skulls full of rotting oatmeal.

It would be nice to see a candidate who cares about working for the American people, not just sating donor greed while telling comforting lies, but both Republican and Democratic Parties are powerful and have a vested interest in protecting their political cartel. It's easier and more profitable to point at the other guy and screech about how terrible he is than actually help anyone.

If the republican party is so powerful with their vested interests, how did they allow a reality TV star to hijack their entire party, and make all their future elections about trying to appeal to him, when previously they fought him so hard you'd think he was killing them?

Top Bottom