• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Need to blow off a bit of steam about a ongoing situation at work.

I work at a school and in the past few weeks we've had multiple homeless hanging around digging through dumpsters and leaving filth in their wake. Trash, dirty clothing, and FECES!
    Yes folks, fun with feces.

I lived in a tiny old car with my mom for half a year as a child while she worked her ass off to get money for an apartment. So I can empathize with some aspects of not having a home, in a small way. But we never deficated on school playgrounds or next to entrances or exits.

Our school director came over after I text the team to not let any classrooms out for recess until it was cleaned up and everything was sprayed down with bleach. She asked how I knew it was human feces. I said...it sure as hell isn't candybars, and the dirty wipes strewn about are a good indicator that it was a human.

This is the third time in two weeks with the feces, and they pissed all over the playground equipment too as the cherry on the feces sunday. Today there was 4 separate piles!

I would kindly ask any of the bleeding hearts that say all homeless people need is empathy and opportunity, come help me clean up human feces on a regular basis. Bring your gloves and enjoy the sweet smell of intestinal decay!

I'm sure that this is worst case and some folks legitimately need help and can be rehabilitated, but the ones that do this have become animals.

Attachments

• 20240416_091728.jpg
      20240416_091728.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 30

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    An IPS school? You need to be sure someone is in contact with the IPS police.

A township school? I think most of the township school have their own police as well.

If none of those things - then whatever police agency responds to your school.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    You gots to go when you gots to go.

More room on the outside than the inside.

My comment about a bucket earlier... jinxed me.

So goes life.

JTKelly

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes Sir, on multuple occasions we've had neighborhood kids do some minor property damage. But after reviewing the overnight camera footage, it left no room for doubt.
    Call the police. Show them the tapes and PROSECUT to the fullest any and ALL of them caught.

It's either that or baseball practice at midnight or just keep wiping up after them.

BTW, I don't see anything the least bit comical or jovial about it.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Agreed. People crapping in the streets is how Medieval level disease spreads. One of the biggest reasons we don't have to deal with typhoid and dysentery is because of plumbing, sewers, and proper public sanitation. Friggin cats do a better job at sanitation than some of these paragons of society.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    tumblr_os24ls5Z4r1tpri36o1_400.gif

XDdreams

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 12, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Call the police. Show them the tapes and PROSECUT to the fullest any and ALL of them caught.

It's either that or baseball practice at midnight or just keep wiping up after them.

Agreed.

Appropriate measures have been taken.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Not me. I use a 5 gallon bucket.

While at work, when the facilities are yucky at best.
    I spent a summer working for a drywall firm in the 70's. It was pretty often another tradesman on a job would ask for one of our empty mud buckets for a bio break. Everyone carried paper in their trucks. They were metal buckets back then. The tradesmen might leave scrap from their work all over the place, but did not thoughtlessly defecate where others would run into it.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    I like reminders as to why I live where I can see or hear no one.
    Heres a good one, I was walking my place 20 some yrs ago seeing part of the property I don't get to often enough, I stepped in a fresh pile of poo and toilet paper deep into the woods hidden under a few leafs.
    I lost my Fing mind that afternoon, that was the last time I allowed anyone that's not a blood relative to use my place.
    Whatever it is you own, its never enough.

Top Bottom