Not a war on the police huh? Texas officer bound, tortured and murdered.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    ...and this is why I carry around the house.

I'll be less than surprised if this turns out to be the work of one of the south american gangs should the report prove accurate.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis

I'll be less than surprised if this turns out to be the work of one of the south american gangs should the report prove accurate.

If that report is correct, I would agree that either a latin gang or less likely a really carried away prison gang are more than possible.

Even more possible though IMO is someone with a personal ax to grind who wants to make it look like a gang issue. Kinda like that former judge who whacked two prosecutors down there a year or two ago and tried to make it look like the Aryan Brotherhood if memory serves.

Or it could be some wannabes who just don't understand the concept of what killing a cop does for your future.

Either way, RIP and all you LEO's out there be safe.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I believe miguel is referring to the doomsday clock

Well the reference is typically related to nuclear war or some sort of global catastrophe. So, given that I assume he's speaking a lil more locally (ie the United States), what catastrophe is he envisioning?

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008

+1, I always have one on me. Reading the article about the two they arrested, it makes me wonder how they overtook the officer. My guess would be caught off guard. The male looks scrawny, and the female was described as short and overweight.

Prayers for everyone involved.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    +1, I always have one on me. Reading the article about the two they arrested, it makes me wonder how they overtook the officer. My guess would be caught off guard. The male looks scrawny, and the female was described as short and overweight.

Prayers for everyone involved.

My guess would be that all the parties knew each other and he very well may have let them in. The whole mansonesqe thing just screams of trying to make this look like a random hit when my money is on it being a very personal one.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Top Bottom