Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I hope you got a guarantee/warantee.

My experience is that most of those services are fly-by-night and offer a warranty that last until they drive away. Some are very reputable and offer multi-year warranties.

After years of having others do it, last year I did my own and it is the first time I was actually happy with the results.

JMO

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    I hope you got a guarantee/warantee.

My experience is that most of those services are fly-by-night and offer a warranty that last until they drive away. Some are very reputable and offer multi-year warranties.

After years of having others do it, last year I did my own and it is the first time I was actually happy with the results.

JMO
    They are local and do commercial too.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Anyone buy ammo for a gun before you bought said gun? :rockwoot: Bought 350 legend target ammo before going to buy it tomorrow. Knew they didn't have any by looking online.

I’m still sitting on about 1000 of the 17 Winchester super magnum rimfire round. I thought it was going to be a big success with varmint hunters, but they never offered it in a firearm I wanted. And I was hoping CZ would offer something, but nada.

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    Yes free from pizza hut.

If you use the pizza hut app to order you get points. 230 points = 1 free, 2 topping pizza.

jedi ordered 2 medium pizzas for a party 2 weeks ago. Last week for a different event jedi ordered 2 more medium pizzas. Thus jedi ended up with enough points for a free pizzas.
    So it's not really free? Sounds like you just overpaid for 4 pizza's to get the 5th one. And you had to keep going only to Pizza Hut and use hteir app. (I do the same thing with Domino's) :)

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    So it's not really free? Sounds like you just overpaid for 4 pizza's to get the 5th one. And you had to keep going only to Pizza Hut and use hteir app. (I do the same thing with Domino's) :)
    Ah but jedi technically did not pay for the first 4. jedi just ordered them on behalf of others. :)

Sis paid for that first order. Mom paid for the 2nd other. Hehehe...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom