Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey

I've had good transactions with Velocity Ammo. Excellent shipping times and tracking, etc. They may not be the cheapest, I don't know, but so far they've been perfect and I know exactly when it'll be on my doorstep, and usually free delivery.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    :facepalm:

Don't use sheets! Heck don't use fabric softener or the laundry detergent either.

Use 6% acidity cleaning vinegar instead of laundry detergent. You can find this in walmart. View attachment 279840

Use 5% distilled vinegar for fabric softener.
    View attachment 279841

Use 100% wool balls for the dryer.
    View attachment 279838

All natural, cost less, leaves no scent and does not damage your equipment.
    I have been having trouble with my shirts smelling stale after washing them, usually like a day or two after the washing.
    I will try the things mentioned above.
    I was going to add a peroxide valve to my water heater like in this video but the things mentioned are easier so I will try them first.
    I know some people have added these peroxide valves to water heaters in cabins that don't get used enough.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Hobart had their High School Graduation tonight and about froze sitting out on the football bleachers. There was a class of 280ish graduating and didn't see lonehoosier in the crowd.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yesterday we had a hummingbird that kept visiting us in the garage sale because we were selling a vase of red silk flowers. After we closed up, we saw him on the cameras still trying to get in. Poor little guy (or gal). At least we have some geraniums on the front porch for him.

1685965181986.png

1685965160726.png

I think this is where he said "**** it" and headed for the geraniums.

1685965205516.png

Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Yesterday we had a hummingbird that kept visiting us in the garage sale because we were selling a vase of red silk flowers. After we closed up, we saw him on the cameras still trying to get in. Poor little guy (or gal). At least we have some geraniums on the front porch for him.
    I had one checking out the front of my garage last week too. No flowers in mine though, so I have no idea what it saw in there to attract its attention.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I had one checking out the front of my garage last week too. No flowers in mine though, so I have no idea what it saw in there to attract its attention.
    Does your camera have a little LED light when it's active? Maybe that's what attracted it? Ours have a tiny blue light. Looks creepy AF when a spider crawls across it and turns electric blue.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Does your camera have a little LED light when it's active? Maybe that's what attracted it? Ours have a tiny blue light. Looks creepy AF when a spider crawls across it and turns electric blue.
    No camera there. I was standing there working on something and it was hovering about 8' away. I actually shoo'd it away. I didn't want it to get stuck in the garage.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Soooo I had a garage sale. I am done with this stuff moved too many times and stored it for far too long.

It’s not “garbage” is there anywhere it will go to a good cause and not pad rich peoples pockets *goodwill* in the area?

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Soooo I had a garage sale. I am done with this stuff moved too many times and stored it for far too long.

It’s not “garbage” is there anywhere it will go to a good cause and not pad rich peoples pockets *goodwill* in the area?
    Second Life resale shop on N. Main St. in Crown Point benefits Crown Point Christian School. FYI they are closed on Mondays.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom