Northwest Indiana Gun Owners # 25 good morning all.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I have 2 up. They are only visiting this one...currently. Maybe I'll place a dead one in the other and see if thay makes a difference. The fresh ones need to unalive 1st. I'm not going to open that trap door to a pissed off bee!

Question about the carpenter bees. Do they work a particular type wood? I have a big double decker Pine deck that I don't see any carpenter bees working on. Also, do they even have a stinger?

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Question about the carpenter bees. Do they work a particular type wood? I have a big double decker Pine deck that I don't see any carpenter bees working on. Also, do they even have a stinger?

If agitated. They are attacking the kid's playset. So, if he's swinging or playing hits one...
    Prefer is the key word.
    Screenshot_20230530-201039_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Sooooooo the gunbunnies mobile has been traded out for a newer truck... Hope I made a good decision as I up my hourly rate to my customers to pay the obnoxious amount they are charging these days... It's not as nimble as the Suburban was but it feels like a bit more power and a lot more room in the drivers seat... Trying to figure out where to re-install my radio equipment and how to take guns to the range since it is a truck rather than a SUV style body... Anyways hope everyone survived the weekend...
    :postpics:

Ballstater98

Certified Bro Shark
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 18, 2015
    NWI
    Luckily they get 3 months to recoup
    My neighbor tells me every summer that I need to go back to work so I can relax.
    Lived in this house since 2019, and things are really coming together. Another neighbor and I have to drop a couple trees and build an enclosed raised garden split between the 2 families.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Need a recommendation for a good home camera that can read license plate numbers. Been looking at the reolink 823a as it pans and tilts and would be good to put on the garage or front porch as it faces the corner stop sign. There's only 1 choke point where she would be seen if she were to stalk my home when I have my kids.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Need a recommendation for a good home camera that can read license plate numbers. Been looking at the reolink 823a as it pans and tilts and would be good to put on the garage or front porch as it faces the corner stop sign. There's only 1 choke point where she would be seen if she were to stalk my home when I have my kids.
    Read them at what range? IP Cameras are a rabbit hole that you can fall down very easily.

I suggest you look at https://ipcamtalk.com, a forum for IP Cameras.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom