• Would you try to save this guy?

• Total voters

grizman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Home
    As a former MP I'll have to say you are full of :poop:.

#1) I'd like to see you take on 4 MPs at one time (You have been watching way too many Walker Texas Ranger Videos)
    :chuck: joke? Trained in the same non ATA Tae Kwon Do as Chuck to the level of third degree black belt. Cross trained in Mudokwan Judo, Muay Thai kick boxing and traditional boxing from the age of 4 to 18 before entering the Army. So yeah unless the four sneak up and dog pile me at once, or draw weapons, they loose!

#2) I'm pretty sure some UCMJ action would take place... just saying.( requires apprehension as well as positive ID, since all four were knocked out cold and could not remember who "assulted" them kinda made this hard to do!)

On a lighter note, I will agree with YOUR number 1 priority.

Surely not...

One military cop and one civy cop, imagine my surprise to see you doubt whether 1 trained fighter could take out four cops hand to hand. :rofl:

OMG! someone with more than the military training! I stay in shape and in practice to this day so any man lays hands on me gets what he gets! If I F'up and deserve to be arrested then ok, but do not blow me sh*t and try intimidate me verbally or physically, it will not go well for "you"! NO man has the GOD given authority to belittle or abuse me or my rights PERIOD!

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Based on the fact that no police report was filed, no arrest was made, and the peace officer has a history of these incidents, I am going to have to go with unstable cop needed some new years jollies. Seems like its shaping into a good old fashioned beat down.

Top Bottom