• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunbunnies

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    NWI
    Very nice RM... I've always been very fond of the older single stack 39 series... It was the first semi auto pistol officially issued to the Illinois State Police and it also did military service...

Go get some 9mm and warm your new found love up, why don't you...

Enjoy...

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Are those silk sheets?

No. It's just a piece of fabric I have left over from a project.

Thanks guys. I hadn't shot one before I picked this one up at 21st! I seriously feel like I hit the jackpot with this this little piece! It's a very smooth shooter. Accurate as all get out!

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    That is a nice weapon. I have been looking for something like that and actually (now in my older age) kinda prefer the non-hammer models.

Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I have a few 39's stashed away. You go girl! That looks pretty close to new; a great find. They are getting harder to find, so let's keep this just between us folks. Wouldn't want to start a craze, or drive the price up.

I also keep an eye out for the 908's. The entire S&W series' of these are considered to be tack drivers. And the triggers are some of the best that have ever been made. I have smaller, and lighter, 9mm pistols, but I still carry one of my S&Ws; especially in winter.:twocents:

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Great looking new toy ! Congrats RM...

Once you get started reloading, you will find 9mm has many nicely priced options available in the way of components.

By the excitement in your post, your wrist must of held up also. Did you even have to use your splint ?

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I'm trying to work out all the kinks now, for the PW shoot. Would love to make it as I'm dying to pick on some of you folks. lol.

Xtreme...I was really worried about it when I got it. It has a slimmer handle and I usually have more issues with that. But so far, so good. My wrists have been feeling great with it. Hope it stays that way.

Top Bottom