• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emo66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2021
    Valparaiso
    I was watching Spirit of the wild-Ted Nugents hunting show yesterday , they were at his place in Michigan and his wife shot a hog. She explained that they are an ever increasing problem in Michigan. So there you go. I think his place is up by Marion if I am correct.

L C H

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 8, 2022
    Bedford
    When there were a decent number of hogs around here, it made getting access a lot more difficult. They were a novelty and considered to be a special opportunity.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    As fast as they are outlawing guns in canada what are they expecting people to use? Slingshots? ;)

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    I was watching Spirit of the wild-Ted Nugents hunting show yesterday , they were at his place in Michigan and his wife shot a hog. She explained that they are an ever increasing problem in Michigan. So there you go. I think his place is up by Marion if I am correct.
    Some of Teddy's are part of the problem.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    It’s really not another hunting opportunity per se. Rather it’s an opportunity for landowners who whine about the destruction to their land caused by the little piggies to charge hunters ridiculous amounts of money to hunt the piggies on their land and then laugh all the way to the bank. :draw:

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have mixed emotions about this.
    While I'm sure I would thoroughly enjoy a hog hunt, I don't want them anywhere near Indiana.
    I read somewhere they are already here. Just not a lot....yet. I'd guess inside of 5 years we will have wide open hog hunts here.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    It’s really not another hunting opportunity per se. Rather it’s an opportunity for landowners who whine about the destruction to their land caused by the little piggies to charge hunters ridiculous amounts of money to hunt the piggies on their land and then laugh all the way to the bank. :draw:
    Completely agree. I’ve always thought how strange it is. I’ve even seen on here people talking about paying a guide (which I understand that part) but the outfit charges per pig or per poundage. Aren’t they costing farmers millions? They want people to pay 100’s for every individual hog you shoot, which will limit how many you actually kill? No thanks, unless they’re taking me up in a Heli they can shoot them themselves.

Top Bottom