Need your help identifying a thief! Please look, would you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sick of the argument folks. When someone is stealing from your they ARE stealing your LIFE.
    You put your life into work to make money.
    Your time is your life, you are using your life to generate a product that you are selling to buy other products.

When you boil it down, someone taking your property is someone stealing your life.
    :+1:
    printcraft, can't rep you again but your post #13 says it all.
    Got him for you.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    It really is a pretty simple concept.
    Don't rob, steal, rape, murder and you get to keep on breathing.

I've heard something similar before.... Is that you Murphy?
    Language not safe for work.
    [video=youtube;JKzM8xsQ5-U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKzM8xsQ5-U[/video]

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm sick of the argument folks. When someone is stealing from your they ARE stealing your LIFE.
    You put your life into work to make money.
    Your time is your life, you are using your life to generate a product that you are selling to buy other products.

When you boil it down, someone taking your property is someone stealing your life.
    QFT!!!
    The thugs of this country, regardless of their skin color, need to be reminded that when something isn't theirs, they'd damn well better keep their thieving hands off or they'll get to meet their ancestors sooner than they anticipated.
    I worked long and hard to get what I have and some SOB isn't going to get it without a damn good fight.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Just spoke with a LEO in Knox Co. It seems that our buddy is currently residing in the Knox County Hilton. From the sounds of things, this particular individual went on somewhat of a crime spree including a chase which landed him in the pokey. I guess he has spent most of his adult life in and out of prison.

When I got home this afternoon, my facebook picture had been shared 508 times. As a matter of fact the Knox Co. LEO told me that he saw the picture on someone's page and because of the privacy settings on my page, couldn't contact me so he contacted one of my friends who messaged me. (Did you follow all that? LOL!) I had my cousin call the aforementioned LEO and all the dots will be connected tomorrow.

Thanks for your help everyone! I much appreciate it.

Anywho, it looks like the bag pilferedge will be yet another charge he will have to face.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just spoke with a LEO in Knox Co. It seems that our buddy is currently residing in the Knox County Hilton. From the sounds of things, this particular individual went on somewhat of a crime spree including a chase which landed him in the pokey. I guess he has spent most of his adult life in and out of prison.

When I got home this afternoon, my facebook picture had been shared 508 times. As a matter of fact the Knox Co. LEO told me that he saw the picture on someone's page and because of the privacy settings on my page, couldn't contact me so he contacted one of my friends who messaged me. (Did you follow all that? LOL!) I had my cousin call the aforementioned LEO and all the dots will be connected tomorrow.

Thanks for your help everyone! I much appreciate it.

Anywho, it looks like the bag pilferedge will be yet another charge he will have to face.

That's got to be more than a little bit satisfying. :thumbsup:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    That's got to be more than a little bit satisfying. :thumbsup:

Yes, it is! Thankyouverymuch! My cousin is quite thrilled.

Yes, because a couple of bags is a great reason to kill somebody.

So, by your reasoning......What EXACTLY is a good reason to kill somebody??

Oh for crying out loud folks, LET IT GO!

Have a nice day! :)

Glad he is in the pokey. He will be out roaming freely again soon enough.

From what that LEO told me, this guy has spent most of his adult life in prison.

He may be out soon but this lifestyle will surely get him double tapped eventually. OR.....Karma will drown his arse in the shower somehow.

See response above. :lol2:

I looked up his offender record and it appears that he was charged with 4 offenses on two different dates in 2013 alone. According to the database, he just got out on January 4th. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Don't know if this will help, but I lightened his face. It may make him easier to recognize.

ess47t.jpg

Wow! I guess Deadliest catch's ratings must be down.....Edgar Hansen has to resort to theft?

Top Bottom