• ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Conspiracy time.

What if the bomber(s) were interfered with before the explosion, thus giving explanation to the gunfire? Explosives declared unstable, therefor the evacuation announcement and controlled detonation? Obviously conspiracy theory, but in 2020 WHO THE **** KNOWS?!?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Conspiracy time.

What if the bomber(s) were interfered with before the explosion, thus giving explanation to the gunfire? Explosives declared unstable, therefor the evacuation announcement and controlled detonation? Obviously conspiracy theory, but in 2020 WHO THE **** KNOWS?!?

:ingo: :laugh:

What if Willy Wonka and a candle stick...

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I’m gonna **** my pants if they mention Willy wonka. Max will forever be my hero

If my sarcasm game is so hard that it actually invents its own reality, I may have to retire from the internet... (crowds cheer in the background)

Maxwelhse wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    A lot to take in today, it being Christmas Day makes it even more to take in.

Both sides of the streets were lined with old buildings made of brick and stone. They took a hell of a lot of the blast.

Freakin crater in the street. Crater going down made less impact the other directions.

A lot of unknowns. One thing that is known, this was well planned.

Hillbilly

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 27, 2009
    Anderson
    First thing, I’m in Franklin, TN (just south of Nashviile) visiting family right now.

The weird thing is the communication dropouts. The explosion was at 6:30 this morning. Phone service didn’t drop out until hours later. AT&T cell and landline are out. 911 is out. They sent out an emergency notification to cell phones saying that 911 was down and to call a different number in case of an emergency.

Answer me this, how did I get said message that 911 is out when I have no cell service? I got the notification within 10 seconds of the person next to me who was on Verizon and did have cell service. Is the network really down or what?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    First thing, I’m in Franklin, TN (just south of Nashviile) visiting family right now.

The weird thing is the communication dropouts. The explosion was at 6:30 this morning. Phone service didn’t drop out until hours later. AT&T cell and landline are out. 911 is out. They sent out an emergency notification to cell phones saying that 911 was down and to call a different number in case of an emergency.

Answer me this, how did I get said message that 911 is out when I have no cell service? I got the notification within 10 seconds of the person next to me who was on Verizon and did have cell service. Is the network really down or what?

Phone connected to WiFi by chance?

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana

TXT messages notifications can use the old analog text pager system.. So during times of emergency the system can send out info.. the cell system that requires 2 way signal was limited.. but a one way broadcast message to everyone can still get out..

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    In this post, Lin Wood starts with “Adam Schiff is not having a good Christmas”. Ends his post with “MSM not reporting”. Now seeing rumors that Schiff was arrested.

skeptical.png

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Reports of a gun battle before the explosion that prevented the RV from being placed correctly.

Cincinnati Police: a suspicious RV parked near Federal Building. Explosives experts assessing the vehicle, empty; engine running

Top Bottom