NASCAR could not be more tone deaf when it comes to politics and their fanbase…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Meh, sports are an expensive entertainment venue, I'm going hunting this weekend.
    You got that right, even the worst tickets for the Colts are 60.00 for one. In MI years ago we used to go regularly to see the Tigers, I looked up some prices while there and I don't know how a family would even go anymore.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Minor league Indians games are about all we do anymore and I even cut them outta the budget this year. Not paying for professional sports anymore. Tired of contributing to spoiled ass man babies who wanna lecture about how oppressed they are while sitting on their million dollar contracts. Dont even watch on the tv now.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    I’m just hoping that Penske doesn’t go “woke” with IndyCar and the 500. My first one in 1980 was the last ride for the Offy-pattern engines, and GB’s best finish with a DGS.

Last edited:

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I've not seen the appeal in nascar for many many years.

How can they call it "stock car" racing if it isn't even remotely similar to the stock car? Not even the same drive line, much less chassis. Hell, a lot of the time it's not even driving the same wheels.

It's pretty sad when formula 1 is more representative of technology on the street.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    you’re right about that. Looks like I should spend some time at Haubstadt this coming year.
    Great track. Make a trip over to brownstown, and if you ever get the time every September (usually around first weekend I think) the 3 hour world championship figure 8 at speedrome is an amazing race.

binkerton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Great track. Make a trip over to brownstown, and if you ever get the time every September (usually around first weekend I think) the 3 hour world championship figure 8 at speedrome is an amazing race.
    Brownstown is a lot of fun. I'd like to check out the speedrome sometime.

Top Bottom