Nancy Pelosi's husband, Paul, 'violently assaulted' in home invasion, spokesman says

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well no. We’re not gonna move along. They’ve spun this as a right wing nutter created by Trumpism and evidence that Republicans will destroy democracy itself. Show whatever security video they have or David is Paul’s drug dealer, male prostitute or both.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Did they release this guy like they normally do all other criminals, or does it not apply when it happens to rich leftist politicians?
    California went to a no cash bail system(2018). They can pick and choose who stays in jail now. I would wager he will never again be allowed to walk free. It would probably expose an inconvenient truth if he was allowed to.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    How long until the Pelosi’s divorce?

As Nancy’s throne will likely be taken away following the red wave there will be little need to continue the charade of marriage for political purposes. Probably why Paul no longer cares about his public image… DUI, gay(?) sex, insider trading…

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.

As Nancy’s throne will likely be taken away following the red wave there will be little need to continue the charade of marriage for political purposes. Probably why Paul no longer cares about his public image… DUI, gay(?) sex, insider trading…
    If you really think Pelosi will be unseated by a republican challenger ... I want whatever it is you're on.

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Well no. We’re not gonna move along. They’ve spun this as a right wing nutter created by Trumpism and evidence that Republicans will destroy democracy itself. Show whatever security video they have or David is Paul’s drug dealer, male prostitute or both.
    It seems that police are always? collecting security camera videos around a crime scene. If pelosi's are refusing to turn theirs over, wouldn't that be considered obstructing a police investigation? I don't know the in's and outs of the law but would like to know.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    It seems that police are always? collecting security camera videos around a crime scene. If pelosi's are refusing to turn theirs over, wouldn't that be considered obstructing a police investigation? I don't know the in's and outs of the law but would like to know.
    You must be new here. The left doesn't play by us peasant rules.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

There is an enormous difference between republicans and dems, Nancy has lost the throne before and always comes back, SHE IS NOT AFRAID TO LOSE IT.

Did HRC leave WJC? Nope. Why? These are not love marriages, they are power marriages…

Top Bottom