• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Great show.I will miss it but I'm excited to see what new project they will come up with next.

You can still follow Adam and Jamie on their Youtube channel, maybe they will have a new TV show too ... just called diferently.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    You might ought to see about a pill or 3, you got some issues. Really, the guys wife almost dies and is certainly permanently damaged in a shooting and you fault him for becoming a gun control advocate? You really do have serious issues.

And you need to tone it down a bit. Seriously.

Use your command of the language and make your point. He is entitled to his like it or not.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Really, the guys wife almost dies and is certainly permanently damaged in a shooting and you fault him for becoming a gun control advocate?
    You could make the argument that the same set of circumstances can make one PRO-carry. Ummmm like, Suzanna Hupp for instance.
    So, intellectually, there is no grounds to automatically assume that someone experiencing a tragedy involving guns will become a gun control advocate.

Back on topic.
    I can only watch MythBusters online so, I never really watched it week to week.
    So, it will be the same for me.
    I will continue to pick and choose episodes when I have downtime.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    You might ought to see about a pill or 3, you got some issues. Really, the guys wife almost dies and is certainly permanently damaged in a shooting and you fault him for becoming a gun control advocate? You really do have serious issues.

I'll just address this right quick, and then you guys can get back on topic.

I can forgive Gabriel Giffords for being anti-gun. She suffered a traumatic brain injury as a result of being shot in the head, and it has obviously impacted her ability to reason. I suppose Mr. Kelly is simply following what his brain damaged wife believes.

I do, however, believe that their intentions are evil, and I cannot, therefor, forgive them for what they are. Kelly should be the voice of reason, not follow blindly the ideology of his mentally impaired wife.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Interesting. At the risk of derailing this Kari thread further, do you believe there is any principled reason for someone to be anti-gun? Or are all anti-gun people "evil" to you?

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Thank you for your resolute honesty.

For the record, it appears that you have a low hurdle for "evilness." :)

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Yeah, sure. Snow that has been driven through a snowblower off a gravel drive, landed in the street, and is now turning into oily gravely slush?

Coincidentally, all of those are incorporated into my thoughts of Kari.

[Reminds me of the punchline, "Here's the $200, now go paint my house."]

Top Bottom