My, what nice guys (killed over 20 of neighbor’s cats)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OurDee

nobody
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 16, 2017
    Camby
    Gateway drug? Bullish…. If that were true about 6 people know should be dead or strung out on meth, etc. and I’m talking guys in their 50s smoking out since their teens. That’s just hysteria from the 30s.

Now you are onto something about killing animals for fun.
    The gateway drug was tobacco. Think

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I can't speak for him, but for me, a Malamute was bred for human companionship. It is a domesticated and socialized animal. I've never eaten frog, but I would try it. I just cant imagine that the nutritional value would be worth it, unless I ate a whole lotta their legs. Even then, I might have a bit of guilt, wondering about all those poor frogs spending the rest of their lives rolling around in wheelchairs.
    IMG_20220123_211603.jpg

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    While we're on the subject of eating animals, or perhaps killing them and not eating them, I would like to propose that we start killing some animals to extinction.

#1 would be deer. What a useless, stupid, nuisance animal. Their only purpose seems to be to eat our crops and get hit by our cars. Open season, no limit, no such thing as wanton waste. Don't want to eat them? Shoot them, humanely, and leave them where they lay. Buzzards gotta eat, same as the worms.

Next? Big cats. You wanna eat me? Die in place, let the scavengers have you.

Then bears. Not so badass when I park a 308 in your brainpan, are you? LOL!

And don't even get me started on sea creatures like sharks. You got teeth? We have machineguns. Stupid f'ing jellyfish? Sting me? "Accidental" oil spill on your habitat. How you like that?

Anyone want to talk about monkeys? Because I could really talk to you about monkeys.
    Anything that ****s in its hand and throws it at you deserves to die.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Perhaps you misunderstood me, or perhaps I misunderstand you. Not sure.

I don't want feral cats around here. Feral cats should be dispatched, humanely, if they are a nuisance. We have one here, and he's a pretty cool guy. Doesn't cause any bother, doen't **** or crap on anything on my property, and the neighbor trapped him and had him fixed, and does so every so often to get him to the vet for a checkup and shots. He's not really happy when that happens. :D

But he's very territoral, and will whoop the butt of any other cat that comes around. I've seen it happen. Whooped one from the side of my garage all the way down the yard and into the woods beyond. Pretty sure he murdered the intruder, judging by the "missing cat" flyers stuck to telephone poles for weeks after that incident.
    Good cat

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Not sure this belongs here but I will not give it a thread of its own. And it is about cats, sort of....

how about the insane social justice warrior thread?

chubbs

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Jun 2, 2009
    North of hell, south of heaven
    Last edited:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    We live in an older neighborhood, and most around us are empty nesters who settled in the 60's. Many, most really, have cats. We came in about 6 years ago,and the neighborhood felines quickly learned to avoid us after they met our GSD. The rabbits, not so smart.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    As with any small town thing, there's lots more to it from what is said. But It's hard to say what's fact and what's rumor. What I take from it: Never underestimate someone, the older, weaker looking guy might stand over you pumping rounds into your off switch if you cross that line.

They may even be more likely to.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads