• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Upon reading the new(ish) policies/rules in my mailbox, I figured my avatar was far from "G rated" and decided to change it before trouble found me.
    I quickly searched for the first non-offensive thing within arm's reach. I just finished laying out interior walls at the new build and now I have this train wreck of an avatar.
    Anyone else playing by the rules and being a good boy or girl? I know I'm not the only one here with a questionable avatar, so straiten up and fly right Ingo membership. lol

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Upon reading the new(ish) policies/rules in my mailbox, I figured my avatar was far from "G rated" and decided to change it before trouble found me.
    I quickly searched for the first non-offensive thing within arm's reach. I just finished laying out interior walls at the new build and now I have this train wreck of an avatar.
    Anyone else playing by the rules and being a good boy or girl? I know I'm not the only one here with a questionable avatar, so straiten up and fly right Ingo membership. lol
    It could've been worse. You could've had the flashing David Hasselhoff epileptic seizure-inducing avatar.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Mine is a photo from the local paper forever ago. A shot of the firing line at one of the very first Revers's Riders or whatever it was called back then. Back when most folks shot it with a battle rifle. A rifle behind every blade of grass.

There are those who may find it offensive. I do not care.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Mine is a photo from the local paper forever ago. A shot of the firing line at one of the very first Revers's Riders or whatever it was called back then. Back when most folks shot it with a battle rifle. A rifle behind every blade of grass.

There are those who may find it offensive. I do not care.
    Mine is a semi-recent photo of myself. I'm adorable, I know.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    UUUUuuuummmmm, that was always in the rules.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I'm thinking I might change to this to be more g rated

deadpoolsupersoakerfeatured.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Hey don't be knockin' train wreck avatars!

I do appreciate you changing your avatar. I've always been jealous that I couldn't pull trailers around with, you know, by myself.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Cant have been THAT bad if no mods called you out on it. I forget what it was. Can you post a linky to a copy of it?
    There was discussion at some point on our side a while back. It was never reported. Most that would have got the joke are elderly now.

As to the content, it was Alfred Hitchcock related.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    There was discussion at some point on our side a while back. It was never reported. Most that would have got the joke are elderly now.

As to the content, it was Alfred Hitchcock related.
    Oh yeah! the Janet Leigh scream in the shower?
    I didnt find that too bad since you couldnt see nuttin. (dammit LOL)

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    Just to be clear.
    My avatar was not appropriate. The forum rules were sent to me as a reminder and I immediately changed the pic. The mod(s) involved weren't picking on me, just pointing out I had crossed a line and gave me the opportunity to correct it.
    Their handling of this was more than fair and I appreciate it.
    I only saw the humor in the avatar and not the possibility of offending fellow members, and for that, I sincerely apologize.
    The point of this thread was only to make light of myself.

Top Bottom