• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I’ll be honest and state I’ve had several over the years but now I only have two, a 20 and 40, both 10MM.

Now if Glock made a PCC they’d sell a billion of them!

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I love my Glocks. Although I now only have 4.
    Two Gen 3 19's
    One Gen 4 23
    One 42, not sure if they did different generations on those.

Oh almost forgot, I do have a PSA Dagger Extreme Carry Cut, Gen 3ish clone.

They do not have anything new that is of interest to me.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    I tried to like a Gen 5 19 and just could not do it, the trigger is OK the grip just does not fit my hand at all. Even put Trijicon HD XR sights on the thing to try and make myself like it.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I wonder what it is about Glocks that makes people think they have to bring attention to themselves. Is it like Tom Brady? People know he/they are the best so it is a jealousy kind of thing? :p
    I know what you mean. Every time we have had a thread about 1911s, a group of Glockers always descend on it, to post Glock comments.

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I know what you mean. Every time we have had a thread about 1911s, a group of Glockers always descend on it, to post Glock comments.
    For the record, I don't actually think Glocks are the best, I just find it fascinating how people need to hate on them. To borrow a phrase from modern parlance, they sure seem to live rent free in a lot of people's heads.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I’ll be honest and state I’ve had several over the years but now I only have two, a 20 and 40, both 10MM.

Now if Glock made a PCC they’d sell a billion of them!
    Maybe Glock hasn't done that because they can't get one working right.
    Now that Smith and Wesson has one based off their M&P 2.0 handgun. That might give Glock an idea of how to make one.

I'd take a Glock PCC based off the G20 or G40 Gen 5 grip.

700 LTR 223

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Never thought I would be "Interested" in a Glock but after shooting handguns for 30 years I finally bought a Glock 42 380 here on the classifieds "with all the fixes". Evidently that didn't mean being reliable with some round nose FMJ ammo . On the plus the G42 is an accurate relatively soft shooting 380 pistol.

The G48 and 43X MOS slimline Glocks were the first 9mm Glocks where the grip actually fit me very well so I ended up with both. Have had exactly one malfunction between the both (G48) in all rounds fired. I will likely have the G48 milled for an optic later. Kind of wish I did not buy the G43X MOS as I ended up shooting my P365X better but the G43X shoots well and has been 100% reliable.

And my only FAT grip Glock , my Gen 5 G34 MOS 9mm. A friend of mine told me how well his shot and I was able to pick one with with the Blue Label Program. And it is quite an accurate pistol for the most part. Mine was not reliable with Aguila 124 FMJ ammo but has never malfunctioned with anything else.

The G34 did have an anomaly where the first manually fed round did not group with the subsequent shots. My friend said I didn't know how to shoot a Glock trigger even though I had fired hundreds of rounds through other Glocks before buying the G34. I bench rested the G34 and fired 10 manually fed rounds and 10 cycled automatically and had two distinct group locations.

That my list of Glocks that have interested me.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    For the record, I don't actually think Glocks are the best, I just find it fascinating how people need to hate on them. To borrow a phrase from modern parlance, they sure seem to live rent free in a lot of people's heads.
    Glocks make for a great 'duty' level pistol...maybe they're not the greatest pistol but, by far, they're not the worst either! With Glock, an aftermarket trigger does make a big difference...
    People either love them or hate them...and they're entitled to their own opinion and choice!
    But keep in mind that Gaston Glock has been as instrumental in changing the handgun market as much as Samuel Colt's SA revolvers and John Browning's 1911 pistol, and they have been the standard and the model after which all other current striker-fired pistols have followed, in both basic design and function, for the past 40+ years!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom