• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My main question is if Glocks are Perfection and so damned good why do people spend so much replacing parts on them? If they’re perfect why change anything?

Because the folks that pretty much leave them alone as is don't really talk about it much? Maybe because the numbers of Glock owners are SO MUCH higher than all of the others that the numbers of those modding them just seems really high to the hater/wannabe's? :dunno:

Lot to be said for that living in the hater/wannabe head idea? ;)

Last edited:

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    I wonder what it is about Glocks that makes people think they have to bring attention to themselves. Is it like Tom Brady? People know he/they are the best so it is a jealousy kind of thing? :p
    It was a non-Glock person that started this thread, for attention methinks....He must be jealous of all the attention Glock people get so he had to validate his choice of non-Glocks.

Lpherr

Occupied
    It was a non-Glock person that started this thread, for attention methinks....He must be jealous of all the attention Glock people get so he had to validate his choice of non-Glocks.
    The only reason Glock people get attention is because all the idiot anti-gunners thinks everything is a Glock.
    You know, the media tells them this, so it has to be true.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I've never had to upgrade any of my Sig Sauer handguns sights. :dunno:
    Nobody has to. It's personal preference. I changed out the Siglite front sight on my P320 40 Compact because they kinda suck as both daytime and low light sights, and I prefer a yellow dot up front.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I was looking to get my first handgun, I handled some Glocks. I'd heard that they had a good reputation for reliability, etc., and I have no doubt that they are quality guns. They just were totally wrong for me ergonomically. I wound up getting a Ruger P97DC for my first if that tells you anything. :):

ETA: Wound up trading the Ruger for an M&P 45 and the M&P platform has been my favorite of the plastic fantastics.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    Personally, I have nothing against g****s. They are what they are-soulless tools that work. Nothing that would bother me IF the time came I had to use it and surrender it. I would not miss it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I personally have a problem in that I like any handgun or rifle regardless of the cost even the looks as long as they are reliable and accurate.

kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I would like to see Glock come out with something comparable to the p365 macro. I know they have the 43x or whatever number it is but I still don’t think it’s even close.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Even our Moderator Emeritus Churchmouse (a serious Glock hater) admitted to me one day at the 1500... they go bang when you pull the trigger and he'd hate to get shot by one.
    A glock is a boring tool. It gets a job done in the most utilitarian method possible. After a 5 years to you pitch it, and get another.

Its not an Heirloom for sure.

Top Bottom