• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Interesting thread. Just so happens I got a call from a good friend this morning regarding mountain lion sighting. He drives truck and was heading to Tell City, westbound on I64. Near the Harrision/Crawford county line prob just a few miles into crawford. He was in hi speed lane and saw something ahead moving and thought it was a deer. He hit the hi beams and lo and behold it was a mountain lion. He estimated it to be pretty healthy, maybe 100-125 pounds with the signature long tail It was within 20-30 feet of the interstate. It was in median between lanes at an are where it was a heavily wooded area maybe 150 feet wide. The time was approx 0530 this morning. This would be few miles east of southern end of hoosier national.

Real close to where wife saw ours.....

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    People so often talk about nature like they really know what is going on.

Seems like many animals are starting to adapt to living with us. I can only imagine we will see more and more of them as time goes on.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Interesting thread. Just so happens I got a call from a good friend this morning regarding mountain lion sighting. He drives truck and was heading to Tell City, westbound on I64. Near the Harrision/Crawford county line prob just a few miles into crawford. He was in hi speed lane and saw something ahead moving and thought it was a deer. He hit the hi beams and lo and behold it was a mountain lion. He estimated it to be pretty healthy, maybe 100-125 pounds with the signature long tail It was within 20-30 feet of the interstate. It was in median between lanes at an are where it was a heavily wooded area maybe 150 feet wide. The time was approx 0530 this morning. This would be few miles east of southern end of hoosier national.
    mmmmmBOBCAT!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The last five or so posts are purple INDY! Are you drinking early again, I mean that’s OK if you are I know it will be some good stuff!

I hope Vigilant knows the difference between cats but he is a flat lander?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Who's Trailcam?

boonville-watch-january-3-the-folsomville-meth-monkey-was-35264770.png

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    The last five or so posts are purple INDY! Are you drinking early again, I mean that’s OK if you are I know it will be some good stuff!

I hope Vigilant knows the difference between cats but he is a flat lander?
    He well knows the difference betwixt cats. What he doesn’t know exactly, is how to make purple text that works everytime, so he gives up and types in plain text. Now, the flat lander part I can give ya, since I live near Candiana, but I did grow up at the foot of Cheyenne mountain, which allows me to refer to you southerners as bump billies, since your “hills” are little more than speed bumps to someone who was raised in the Rockies!:rockwoot:

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    This was all before he started working on those cop movies. First one he found scared the hell out of him, which is why he talks the way he does. Little known fact.

:laugh: If a bobcat did that to his voice, then its a good thing he doesn't live in Indiana with all of our mountain lions!

Top Bottom