• ...and so much more!
  • wlr2

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Used to own a 1986 Goldwing. But after I was diagnosed with MS my riding days were over. Now I don't have the strength to hold one up, let alone ride it. I soooo miss putting my knees in the breeze.

Big Guy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 25, 2014
    Greenwood
    I'm a biker, and I think some of the previous comments about motorcycles and bikers are uncalled for. I don't have tattoo's or cause problems within the community. Unless you've experienced the freedom of riding a motorcycle on a beautiful day in the mountains, you haven't lived. Bikers have historically received a bad name because of a small group of problematic degenerates. Motorcycles are not cheap, and do require some ability to ride without getting yourself killed. So the same scenario given to bikers could easily be hung on degenerate, opinionated gun owners too.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I'm a biker, and I think some of the previous comments about motorcycles and bikers are uncalled for. I don't have tattoo's or cause problems within the community. Unless you've experienced the freedom of riding a motorcycle on a beautiful day in the mountains, you haven't lived. Bikers have historically received a bad name because of a small group of problematic degenerates. Motorcycles are not cheap, and do require some ability to ride without getting yourself killed. So the same scenario given to bikers could easily be hung on degenerate, opinionated gun owners too.

:):.....An'......who would THEM dudes be.....?........huh?......:dunno:

far's the other......the 1st statement......ehh, all in jest, dude......jus' talk'n bout all of us 'at.... slap on bike chain oil fer aftershave,an' slik our beards/ponytails down down with Doc Baileys.......
    :popcorn:

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    NEVER SELL YOUR BIKE!!!!
    Sold my wideglide and do I miss that scooter. I will never sell another bike unless I have replaced her and like the new one better.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    1040032_10100107364363322_2112023593_o.jpg

Ride a TON as soon as the weather breaks. Just got done doing fork seals and repainting undertail / retinting tail light. Wife has a custom painted sportbike and rides as well.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    I never understood stretched sportbikes...but that's just me.

I actually do race it at Muncie etc, so the longer wheelbase allows me to launch harder and not wheelie while accelerating. Plus, I enjoy how it looks and having it be lower to the ground. It's a function thing for racing, but also a personal preference.

I don't understand the Harley crowd a lot of times. Nice bikes, but WAY to overpriced for me (currently). You pay a lot for a name, again and again whenever you buy Harley brand items. Again, I don't hate on them because 2-wheels are 2-wheels, I just don't buy into the name etc at this time.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

So, What group are you in?
    The Outlaws - Mongols - Hells Angels - Dead Ducks - Vagos??
    I've know quite a few but never crossed paths with a "blank canvas" in any family such as yourself. Please explain...

You claim to be a "Biker" - then you say someone here on INGO badmouthed bikers - then you call bikers names. :dunno:

Careful what you say on the internet. These "problematic degenerates" might not be as understanding as the Ingos are.

Here's one of those "small groups" you were pointing your finger at.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    I actually do race it at Muncie etc, so the longer wheelbase allows me to launch harder and not wheelie while accelerating. Plus, I enjoy how it looks and having it be lower to the ground. It's a function thing for racing, but also a personal preference.

I don't understand the Harley crowd a lot of times. Nice bikes, but WAY to overpriced for me (currently). You pay a lot for a name, again and again whenever you buy Harley brand items. Again, I don't hate on them because 2-wheels are 2-wheels, I just don't buy into the name etc at this time.

:):......I prolly wouldn be breath'n,much less type'n......on 1 them others......:):.......if it there......I'll give it a full twist....:):

redlined24

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    bloomington

I wouldnt be too worried about the comments. this was the first thread i started on this site and those were some of the first comments i received on it. i have long hair and tattoos and when i read those comments it didnt bother me one bit. i figure the people are either just joking or they really dont like "bikers" but honestly i dont care either way :cool:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I wouldnt be too worried about the comments. this was the first thread i started on this site and those were some of the first comments i received on it. i have long hair and tattoos and when i read those comments it didnt bother me one bit. i figure the people are either just joking or they really dont like "bikers" but honestly i dont care either way :cool:

I'm almost positive a couple of those people that made comments about tattoos and scary bikers are tattooed, motorcycle riders (or in my case, paying down some debt accrued during college so I can get another form of 2 wheeled transportation. And Big Guy, some of those problematic degenerates can be some pretty amazing people if you meet them in the right situations and show a little respect.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm almost positive a couple of those people that made comments about tattoos and scary bikers are tattooed, motorcycle riders (or in my case, paying down some debt accrued during college so I can get another form of 2 wheeled transportation. And Big Guy, some of those problematic degenerates can be some pretty amazing people if you meet them in the right situations and show a little respect.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Top Bottom