• Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    That's what I had put on the Fury. Big step up from the sh*tty Dunflops
    I used to work with a guy who loved Dunlops and dispised Michelin. Weekly he would try to talk me into this style of Dunlap or this style, next were batterys. I finely shut him up with listen dude, I'm not riding or starting up Barry Manilow like you, I'm starting and riding ****ing "Steppenwolf"

Problem Solved...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I used to work with a guy who loved Dunlops and dispised Michelin. Weekly he would try to talk me into this style of Dunlap or this style, next were batterys. I finely shut him up with listen dude, I'm not riding or starting up Barry Manilow like you, I'm starting and riding ****ing "Steppenwolf"

Problem Solved...
    Steppenwolf? Like Born To Be Wild? Isn't that the song grandma plays when the baby puts on the sunglasses? That song has gone completely ironic and is now the exact opposite of wild.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    For some reason I hear radar love when I ride and that gets me into trouble.
    .. on a side note played with a hellcat on the way to work the other night. He was picking on me so I obliged
    Pretty even through 3 gears and I shut it down.. but radar love was still playing in my head…

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Looks good from here, but he has sliders so it shouldn't matter...
    Harley guy here, I had to look up Sliders.
    At first Ithougjt you meant nerf bars.

On HD FX models, sliders are either a derby cover or a kickstarter. The forward foot pegs and a handgrip is what side one slides on.
    Ask me how I know. lol

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    the front yes, the back has half a season on it

On my daily, I tend to reshoe each winter, by then they will have 6 to 10 thou on them.
    I dont mandate much on my rides, but excellent rubber, lights and brakes are manditory. My daily has about 4 thou on them from this year.
    I have two more trips in the next month and by fall they will be done for in my eyes.
    I had a front flat at about 35-40 mph long ago, I dont want it again at 75mph.
    I can live with a flat by running over something, I dont want a flat because of something that I didnt take care of.

Good luck on that WV front tire.

Top Bottom