• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    Most likely we can all agree a future AWB is coming. I don't believe it will be all at once unless it is under the table at night. Do you think the first step is to make it illegal to import "military" calibers? Such as Wolf 7.62X39 or .223 and so on?:dunno:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    No, the best bet is to say that ammo won't be banned, the prices will go down, and in the dead of night when the ban happens stand there looking like this:dunno: and wonder why you were left out in the cold because you chose not to prepare for it.

sparky241

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 18, 2008
    no sarcasm. yes the "military looking" rifles will be the first on the list and yes i do believe since so many people have bought so many rifles in the last few months that its is highly possible the ammo will be restricted or banned.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    was that a rant or a question? I am not quite sure how to respond? If you didnt have 100 posts i would swear that you were just trying to get your ten post limit to sell something.

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    This was not to be turned into a debate about being prepared this was just a simple question and wanted to hear peoples opinions.:chillout: It's ok I'm on your side remember we're family here.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    My post was sarcastic. I've been reading 3 different boards and my head is about to pop with all the complaining. My point is you better plan as if those calibers will be banned. Hell, plan as if all of it is going to be banned.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i dont see how they can ban military caliber bullets because there are alot of hunting rifles that use the same caliber. and they arent trying to ban hunting rifles even BHO said that hunting rifles and Shotguns are fine

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    even BHO said that hunting rifles and Shotguns are fine

Nothing personal, but ,, :laugh:

With that piece of **** in office, saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if hunting rifles and shotguns got banned first..;)

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Nothing personal, but ,, :laugh:

With that piece of **** in office, saying that, it wouldn't surprise me if hunting rifles and shotguns got banned first..;)

LoL no, it will be the single shots first, then .22s, then the bigger stuff.

In all seriousness though, the ammo import ban looks to become a reality. It won't be just military calibers, it will be ALL imported ammo. Say goodbye to the days of cheap plinking with steel cased wolf.

I'm stocking up little by little. I'm not looking to have too much on hand. If SHTF I'll have enough to make a stand, but I'll be looking to take their weapons and ammo along the way! :thumbsup:

Isn't that how it always goes during a movie? Am I the only one screaming for the good guy to pick up the bad guy's guns and ammo?

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    HAHAHA I say the same thing "you dumb@$$!!". And stocking up little by little? I would stock by the truck loads if I could.:D You never know when Zombies will come:ar15:

Uralguy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Kokomo
    I am going with the theory that the UN will go to some kind of world ban on private ownership of firearms. That way I can blame some faceless necktie in another country. Makes it easier to sleep at night. Otherwise I have to deal with the whole Traitors to their country thing. It's a mind game I admit. It does work for me. Denial, it runs through Indiana too.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    HAHAHA I say the same thing "you dumb@$$!!". And stocking up little by little? I would stock by the truck loads if I could.:D You never know when Zombies will come:ar15:

At least the Wolverines got it right by God! :rockwoot:

If the zombies come, just pick your shots and hope you stocked up on a bunch of tannerite!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    With the latest 9th Circuit Court ruling, I seriously doubt the federal idiots would try another firearm ban of any sort, so I guess I can't agree that another "assault weapon" ban is coming.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    With the latest 9th Circuit Court ruling, I seriously doubt the federal idiots would try another firearm ban of any sort, so I guess I can't agree that another "assault weapon" ban is coming.

that doesn't mean they won't try eventually. Plus it's easier to kill the ammo supply and make the guns just big blunt force weapons instead.

LoL add a bayonet and you have a long, heavy short sword! :lmfao:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    F the UN. I don't give 2 :poop:its what they have to say and would never
    abide by it anyhow.

s_warningtoevil.jpg

trt.jpg

s_redcoats.jpg

:rockwoot: